Julianna's Wardrobe

Denver, CO View map Visit website

Julianna's Wardrobe is a boutique in Denver, Colorado, that specializes in custom wedding gowns. Owner Julianna has over 30 years of theatrical costuming training and treats each garment with the utmost care. From creating fully custom designs to restoring vintage gowns, she offers a variety of services to help couples achieve their ideal look on their special day.

Julianna's Wardrobe works by appointment only, ensuring that each client receives her undivided focus and attention. She begins her process with a one-on-one consultation, to get a clear idea of a soon-to-be-wed's personal style and needs. Each gown is personalized to make sure that it matches each client's preferred fit. Alterations and cleaning are also available in-house for couples wanting to restore or redesign an heirloom wedding gown.

• Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$1,000 - $1,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

• Patty
    Patty A. Married on 10/31/2019

One of a kind mother of the bride dress

My daughter had a costume wedding on Halloween. Julianna took an existing corset of mine, expanded it, added to it and created a gorgeous turn of the century period gown. It was a huge hit! A cousin said it looked like I walked out of a film.
  • Shantelle
    Shantelle C. Married on 10/07/2017

The Dress Whisperer

I had been looking for a dress for my pending wedding, I went to a beautiful store and tried a good 10 dresses on, I looked online, I built my Pinterest board, but nothing was fully truly speaking to me… But then in a flash of inspiration I thought of a dress of my Grandmother’s- that had been custom made for her in the late 50’s early 60’s, and I have now had for at least a decade. A cream chinois fabric, it looked like nothing else I had seen and but was very much my style! However, it was beat up and I had, put on a few pounds… Julianna to the rescue! Her love and respect for this vintage garment showed immediately and I knew I was in good hands. It really was a well-made dress, and Julianna was able to make it fully mine, she took out some seams and repaired some issues, fixed the ancient zipper, replaced other hardware and reinforced areas that needed it, all while making myself and the dress feel very important, as if I was her only client. I would not hesitate to see Julianna for any related needs I would have in the future and I fully endorse her in getting you ready for your big day with love and attention to detail on your one-of-a-kind and vintage pieces. Thank you, Julianna for making my wedding even more special!"
    Ali Married on 07/18/2015

Modifications

Julianna did an exceptional job on making modifications to my wedding dress. She added a lace up system to the back as well as some vintage pieces that made my dress feel super special.
    Her creativity with this solution not only fit well, but was beautiful!

3000 Lawrence st Denver, CO, 80205
7205151514

by appointment only
Location of (Julianna's Wardrobe)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding