2904 E 24th st, Sioux Falls, SD 57103 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,450
Availability Check your date

About JS Photography

JS Photography is coming up on its 8 year anniversary! I have had the honor of photographing well over 50 weddings in these past 8 years and I enjoy capturing the connection between two people in love and documenting the fine details that make up your wedding day. My style is always fresh, real and beautiful. JS Photography strives to capture emotions, expressions and special moments of this important day with the intent of giving you photos that you will cherish forever. I make it my goal to provide timely communication and treat you as my most important priority! I take my responsibilty to bring you amazing images and service seriously. Let's grab a coffee, get to know each other and talk all things wedding!

To see more of my work or visit my blog go to www.photographybyjs.net

Follow JS Photography on

jsp5814
jsp1801

3 Reviews for JS Photography

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

JASON IS THE BEST!!!!! We used JS photography for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and everything was perfect for both. Jason was so nice and so helpful throughout the entire process. We did our engagement pictures in June and we knew it was about to rain and he was so fast he got all of our pictures done before the rain started, and all of them turned out AWESOME! You can tell he is so passionate about his work.

On our wedding day he was so great. He got all of the pictures I wanted and he even helped my bridesmaids and I with some things we were confused about while I was getting ready. He really knows his stuff. He listened to exactly what I wanted all day, and was even stopping traffic to get pictures for us! Everyone at the wedding was so impressed with him and they were able to see some of the pictures on the lap top during the reception. He is so quick at getting your pictures back to you and making each one flawless. His prices are reasonable, he is easy to get in contact with, and fun to work with. There is not anything else I would want in a photographer. SO happy we chose to have him be part of our big day!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Trish · Married on 01/23/2015

We gave her short notice with a limited amount of time but none of that shows in our wedding pictures. I am truly thankful that I chose her to do my pictures!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2011

My experience with Jackie was amazing, I couldnt have asked for a better Photographer to capture all the great moments on our special day. She had many great ideas for pictures and was very professional. She has a great personality, very friendly and kind. I am so happy with how our wedding pictures turned out!

Brittany Kruger

Sent on 03/27/2012

JS Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 2904 E 24th st Sioux Falls, 57103 See on map