12792 Fridley Rd, Ashville, OH 43103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Joseph Testa Productions

Welcome, we're Peggy and Joe Testa and we're wedding filmmakers. We're located in central Ohio area, just south of Columbus.

We're a husband and wife team that specializes in cinematic-style wedding video productions. Our cinematic-style video captures the emotional feelings that you have for each other on the biggest day of your lives, we will preserve your wedding day for generations to watch and cherish. We also focus on customizing each wedding film we produce to fit the style and personal tastes that you would expect a personal friend to capture for you on the day of your wedding. With creative shooting styles and music selection, we create pieces of art that are just as unique as you.

Follow Joseph Testa Productions on

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for Joseph Testa Productions

• F

Fiona · Married on 09/26/2015

Joe was awesome! He was helpful, reasonably priced, and was amazing to work with! His wife and him were capturing all the fun moments (as well as the important ones!). They made my wedding day and the days coming up fun and easy! I 100% recommend him!!

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2015

Joseph was amazing to work with. I was an out of state bride and found Joseph through a Facebook source, and I am so glad I stumbled across his work. He was extremely helpful throughout my entire wedding process, always extremely quick to respond, and very professional. If it wasn't for Joseph I would have missed out on some key moments of my day, as the day flew by and I did not have a very reputable photographer. Joseph caught all of those moments that were missed, which I am forever grateful. Joseph's work is amazing, and very timely. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Videographer, and if you are a bride and don't think you need one, I urge you to rethink that and work it into your budget, you will not be disappointed with Joseph's work.

Joe did a great job on our wedding video. I appreciated that he was always quick to respond to my questions/concerns. He made sure to capture all of the important moments of our big day. I also liked that Joe kept us in the loop about working on our video, and we received our completed Feature Film and Documentary in a timely manner. The video is a great quality, and I am so glad our wedding day is documented so we can watch it for years to come.

Joseph Testa Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Hard Drive

• An Unusual Affair
    An Unusual Affair Wedding Officiants

I met Joseph Testa at a recent bridal show. His photographs are AMAZING! The bridal prints and digital display showcased his talent perfectly. He is able to bring out the emotion of the day in his photographs. They are absolutely beautiful.

• Oh Deer Photography
    Oh Deer Photography Wedding Photographers

Joseph loves what he does! You can see his passion in all of his videos!

• Shelly Lisa Photography
    Shelly Lisa Photography Wedding Photographers

Even though I haven not had the pleasure of working with Joseph of "Joseph Testa Films - Wedding Division" before, I can honestly say I can’t wait for the opportunity. Having seen many videos Joseph has has produced for couples on their wedding day, I am amazed how he's able to capture the couple's story on their wedding day. The first time I saw some of his work, I thought this is someone that is passionate about what they do! After having the pleasure of meeting Joseph, I knew for sure he was passionate about what he does and that he gives 110% to each of his couples. To ensure that he captures their day as it unfolds; beautifully and with the highest quality. I look forward to working with you soon Joe.

• 12792 Fridley Rd Ashville, 43103 See on map