130 winston churchill, San Juan, PR 00926 Map · Phone number

About Jose Aguilo Photography

We believe that a genuine expression happens in a fraction of a second. Mom's eyes can say a lot without actually saying a word. That moment can be treasured forever. That is why we believe that a single photo can tell a story therefore we work hard to anticipate and capture what will happen next. It is our experience, passion, and beliefs which lead us to obtain that perfect moment. Let us tell your story for generations to come. Contact us today.

Follow Jose Aguilo Photography on

TTD
Wed1

2 Reviews for Jose Aguilo Photography

Brianna · Married on 01/08/2011

I had a destination wedding, so most of my planning was done online. I found Jose's website and I knew he was the one! Once I had sent a request, Jose called me personally to ask about my wedding and to answer any of my questions. He was the first vendor that I chose and he offered to recommend other vendors if I needed help! Jose was so nice! On my wedding day, I was finally able to meet him. He was great! Very professional, but very fun! We got some amazing pictures! The only regret that I had was that we were trying to beat the sunset for our pictures. If I could go back, I would move our wedding back an hour so we could have had more time outside, because the pictures he took on the beach were absolutely breathtaking! All of our pictures were beautiful! And the ones from the reception are so fun! Jose was amazing and I would recommend him to anyone! I hope to go back to Puerto Rico soon so that we can do TTD pictures with Jose, he is amazing!

Lindsay · Married on 05/17/2009

Jose Aguilo was an absolute find for a photographer! We used him for our wedding in San Juan, Puerto Rico and could not have been more pleased with the results. Jose was very professional, yet very willing to cater to our requests for photos. He is very creative and fun, so we let him take us around and find the best places and poses for our pictures. We took a number of photos on the beach just as a couple and also with our wedding party which are absolutely breathtaking. He used a fish-eye lens in some of the pictures and the HDHR (i think) quality makes the pictures look completely unreal. He was very quick to post a few photos on his blog which we got to see and also put together a slideshow for us. All of our guests commented on what an amazing photographer he was as he showed us many of the pictures throughout the night. The package we bought from him offered us more time and more pictures than any other photographer I contacted, and for approx. 1/2 the price the other photographers were charging. My new Father-in-Law also commented that he would be well worth flying to the US for a wedding because his pictures were so good.

BOOK HIM FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!!!

Jose Aguilo Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• NDF Films
    NDF Films Wedding Videographers

Jose Aguilo is a talented photographer, which we like to work with!!!

• 130 winston churchill San Juan, PR 00926 See on map
    3472988779 (Other Phone Number)
    3472988779 (Fax Number)