5179 Fishwick dr, Cincinnati, OH 45216 Map · Phone number

About Jones The Florist

Your wedding is one of the most important and special days of your life and at Jones the Florist, we’ll make sure your flowers are just as special. We know weddings because we’ve been providing brides and their families with beautiful flowers and plants for 140 years. Because our team of professionals includes a prep, set-up and strike squad that is dedicated to weddings and special events, we have the depth and scale to be sure your wedding goes off without a hitch and we’ll never spread our resources too thin.

At Jones the Florist, our designers are known for their creativity. We strive to have a wide assortment of the finest quality seasonal flowers and plants. Jones the Florists’ designers combine these gifts of nature with their own passion and creativity to produce floral arrangements that make everyday occasions very special and special occasions very memorable.

Follow Jones The Florist on

Floralphotogallery067
Floralphotogallery070

21 Reviews for Jones The Florist

Angela · Married on 07/18/2015

Jones did a wonderful job with my flowers! They were of course beautiful, but I was especially impressed with the upfront planning process. Susan did a fantastic job listening to my ideas, educating and providing insight, as well as helping to find workarounds that could create the effect I was after without blowing my budget. Great experience all around. Thank you, Jones!

Sent on 07/30/2015

We looked at a few different flower shops for our wedding flowers, but Jones seemed to have the best flowers for the lowest price. After seeing the flowers at our wedding, we were SO happy we did go with them!!! They did an absolutely beautiful job. Everyone was asking who did our flowers. The best part was how inexpensive they were!! Definitely go with Jones for your wedding - you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/27/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/01/2010

I gave Jones 5 stars in all categories because they were easy to work with, my floral designer Robert had great ideas and helped me work my vision into something feasible for my budget. Extremely professional and talented, easy to work with, very responsive to my emails and changing my mind; very flexible, creating exactly what I wanted; great value for the cost. I explored many florists while planning and Jones offered the best prices for what I wanted.

Sent on 05/20/2010

Jones The Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 5179 Fishwick dr Cincinnati, 45216 See on map
    5139616625 (120) (Phone number)
    8007550528 (Other Phone Number)
    5139616781 (Fax Number)