Peachtree City, GA 30269 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Jonathan and Kaye

We are a husband and wife team, passionate about filming the beauty, excitement and joy of your wedding day. We create modern, stylish wedding films, that are hand crafted just for you. You are unique, and your wedding will inspire us! Our goal is to give you a film that not only will you be proud to share with your friends and family, but is something to hold on to that reflects you and your love for one another!

To best serve our clients, a limited number of weddings are booked each year, so contact us today! Pricing begins at $5,500 for wedding day coverage.

www.jonathanandkaye.com

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 7 Videos

63 Reviews for Jonathan and Kaye

Sunny Chordia · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Incredible to work with & absolutely phenomenal videos!!

Jon and Kaye were absolutely amazing. You can just tell that they are passionate about what they do and are experts in their industry. On top of that, they are so responsive. Every question I had, every email I sent, I got quick and thorough responses. While wedding planning can be stressful enough, they made this part of the wedding process so seamless and smooth. And the final product!! I cannot explain how incredibly grateful I am that they captured all our special moments so beautifully. Our wedding video was something I prioritized at the top of my list, and their work went above and beyond all my expectations. All of our friends and family loved it as well, and this is something I'll treasure forever. I really couldn't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 04/24/2020
  • Katie

Katie Prather · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Incredible Product and Professionalism

Jonathan and Kaye not only made the wedding video of my dreams, they did so with the utmost professionalism. Always so amenable to my special requests and asks, they made working with them a Dream. They did everything with grace and professionalism. Our wedding video is such a treasure, and is perfect in every way!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Alex

Alex Robertson · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Videographer!

Jonathan & Kaye completely exceeded my expectations for our wedding video. They went above and beyond to catch every moment of our special day. I almost didn't hire a videographer and I am SO glad I did because it is my best memory of our day - they captured our Rehearsal Dinner & wedding day perfectly and it's something we will cherish forever.

Sent on 09/08/2019

• Notable Weddings & Events
    Notable Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Kaye is an artist! Her work is head and shoulders above the competiton. You will not be disappointed in the video she creates for you.

• Peachtree City, 30269 See on map
    Location of (Jonathan and Kaye)