Peachtree City, GA 30269 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Jonathan and Kaye

We are a husband and wife team, passionate about filming the beauty, excitement and joy of your wedding day. We create modern, stylish wedding films, that are hand crafted just for you. You are unique, and your wedding will inspire us! Our goal is to give you a film that not only will you be proud to share with your friends and family, but is something to hold on to that reflects you and your love for one another!

To best serve our clients, a limited number of weddings are booked each year, so contact us today!

www.jonathanandkaye.com

Follow Jonathan and Kaye on

• Videos 7

60 Reviews for Jonathan and Kaye

• Alex

Alex Robertson · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Videographer!

Jonathan & Kaye completely exceeded my expectations for our wedding video. They went above and beyond to catch every moment of our special day. I almost didn't hire a videographer and I am SO glad I did because it is my best memory of our day - they captured our Rehearsal Dinner & wedding day perfectly and it's something we will cherish forever.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

More than you could ever ask for!

Jonathan and Kaye exceeded my wife’s and my expectations! From the beginning on it was a breeze to work with both of them. Very friendly, quick to respond to questions, upfront with suggestions in regards to shooting locations etc and most importantly, professional.
    Given their great experience they are familiar with most Atlanta wedding locations and are thus able to put the wedding couple into the best possible positions to create stunning images.
    Jonathan and Kaye created a wedding teaser and film that made my wife and I tear up. We have gotten so many compliments from wedding guests who have seen both the teaser and film who stated, that Jonathan and Kaye captured the day perfectly.
    Our reaction when seeing the films, coupled with the reaction and feedback from our guests showed us, what phenomenal job Jonathan and Kaye did and that is what every wedding couple should hope for when looking for videographers!
    All in all we can not speak highly enough of both of them and we will make sure to recommend them and their services to anyone who is looking!
    You will not regretting going with Jonathan and Kaye!
    Thank you to the both of you for being such vital part on our experience!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Brigitte · Married on 09/06/2018

Best investment for our wedding!!!!

We were beyond thrilled with our film!!!!! We had a private ceremony and Kaye and Jonathan did a spectacular job capturing our special moment! Pictures only tell part of the story, but these beautiful films let you really re-live the day over and over. We will cherish this for the rest of our lives! Thank you both so so much!!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

• Notable Weddings & Events
    Notable Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Kaye is an artist! Her work is head and shoulders above the competiton. You will not be disappointed in the video she creates for you.

• Peachtree City, 30269 See on map