117 Rolfe Avenue, Highland Park, NJ 08904 Map · Phone number

About Jonathan Amdur Photography

As a wedding photo-journalist, I stick to the sidelines and tell your wedding story as it happens. I do very little posing or directing, which completely goes against my classic traditional formal photography education but integrates perfectly with my experience as a photo-journalist. I think couples are beautiful enough on their own without direction. I have a respectful distaste (if that makes sense) for traditional wedding photography. Nothing wrong with people that love it and respect those who have been doing it for many years. It's just not the way my wedding photography is shot nor how I want to capture your special day. Watch one of my many full weddings and you'll see that my photography is all about... reality and emotional integrity. My philosophy is to capture the story as it unfolds in images, plain and simple. To sum it up, wedding photo-journalism requires the photographer not to be in control - and that's what I love! When things are out of my hands, I'm in my element and capturing it is my form of artistic expression for you as my client. Contact me directly at 732.207.0392. Thank you.

TSFromals55