Jon Kraushaar Photography

Riverside, CA View map
$2,999 Most Popular Price

$2,999 Most Popular Price

Jon Kraushaar Photography is a full-service, art-focused wedding photographer and photography studio located in Orange County, California. Their focus is on delivering creative images that stand out from the rest and providing an amazing, memorable photography experience for their wedding clients. Their photography team will capture your wedding in stunning detail and add signature edits for a unique look.

Experience
Part of a family of artists, Jon Kraushaar took his first photography and graphic design classes over 20 years ago. He decided to pursue his lifetime passion for photography by following his dream and becoming a professional photographer.

All Jon Kraushaar Photography wedding packages come with a complimentary custom wedding album and engagement photo session. Their custom engagement website acts like an app for guests, with important wedding information and video slideshows. They also offer senior portraits and a lifetime photography option.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,499

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Albums

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,999

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Slideshow
Digital Files
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

Carolyn M. Married on 03/13/2020

Amazing Service

We hired Jon after meeting him and his lovely wife Terra at a wedding expo in Anaheim. They wowed our socks off with how they were. We wound up winning a free engagement session, that we had to reschedule multiple times. Never once did they give us an attitude or have any issue with it. My fiancee and I are not serious people and really didn't want a rigged photographer. He was perfect person. One of the biggest things that really impressed me was, my grandmother has just passed away, and I was planning on sending her and my grandfather the pictures of the wedding, since they can't come out for the wedding. Sadly her health took a turn for the worse. When I went out to the funeral I asked Jon if he could get me the images of the engagement shoot so I could show them to my grandfather. With out a second thought he got back to me with a link that I could use to show them to my granddaddy. Most photographers wouldn't bother doing that on a short notice or without a huge charge or some kind of issue. I can't recommend them enough. He is honestly the best person. I am beyond happy that we hired him. I can't wait for our special day and to be able to share those photos with everyone.
    Maryjane O. Married on 11/17/2018

Delightful end-to-end experience

Jon is more than just your wedding photographer. He will create a very delightful experience for you. He's very professional, helpful, and incredibly understanding of the wedding planning process. Trust me...when things get stressful, he's going to be very understanding and work with you. The quality of what he delivers is amazing. Everything is top-notch and very well put together. You can't go wrong with Jon. He is worth every penny!
    Patrick Married on 10/02/2016
    Would highly recommend Jon Kraushaar for any special occasion for his gift of photography. My daughters special wedding day was one of precious memories captured by Jon and his assistant Tara. From the early morning at my home in preparation of her ceremony, until the last dance, Jon and Tara were there. The pictures, video and paintings were the best I have ever seen. Can't thank you enough Jon for making this special day so rewarding for all of us. Customer service, caring and supportive were the best I have ever seen. Thank you again Jon.

British Inspired Wedding Planning & Invitations British Inspired Wedding Planning & Invitations Wedding Planners

These are one of the nicest teams I've come across in the industry. They are passionate, into this for a real career, personable, professional and really are delivering perfect photography for discerning clients. I'd use these guys any day of the week.

Washington St Riverside, CA, 92504
Location of (Jon Kraushaar Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding