Bloomingdale, NJ 07403 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Jolie You

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2013

When I first met Guerda, I was immediately at ease--her warm smile and absolutely radiant personality guided me through the makeup trial at Bobbi Brown's studio. I wear minimal makeup on a daily basis, so I was grateful when Guerda relayed her philosophy of natural beauty.

On the wedding day, she came to the ceremony/reception site early, and was all set up by the time I arrived! Given that it was a brunch wedding, it was early and I was nervous about puffy eyes (especially since I hadn't slept at all!). No matter--Guerda worked her magic and made the makeup flawless. It stayed on all day and made me feel beautiful.

Thank you, Guerda, for being so wonderful!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Guerda is AMAZING! You will not be disappointed! She is friendly and professional and very willing to work with you to get the look you desire!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Kristy · Married on 01/02/2010

I could not of been more happy with my makeup! the natural beauty Guerda brought out, reflected beautifully in all my pictures, and I had non-stop compliments all day! I didn't want to ever take my makeup off! I would not hesitate to use her services again.

Sent on 10/14/2013