JL Videography

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

JL Photography & Videography is a Phoenix, Arizona-based business specializing in the capture and preservation of memorable wedding occasions. Owner and lead videographer, Jordyn Davis is an enthusiastic individual with a big heart for people and all things love-oriented. She aims to be more than just a hired camera and to endear herself as a potential long-time friend throughout the process. Jordyn possesses an innate talent for visual storytelling with a striking cinematic style.

When you decide to work with JL Photography & Videography you can be sure to receive a fully personalized experience. Jordyn lets you choose a pre-existing or create a customized wedding package to suit your requirements. This means that your investment is based solely on your needs alone. Some of the film styles you can expect from JL Photography & Videography include full-length and highlight videos.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

USB Flash Drive

• Brooke
    Brooke I. Married on 12/05/2020

Best videographer ever!

Jordyn was THE MOST AMAZING videographer I could have ever asked for on my big day. Not only did she capture so many special moments, but it was effortless and non-invasive to have around. I was a covid bride, so a lot of my original wedding plans did not go as planned. I almost did not have a videographer and then decided last minute it would be a good idea- and having JL Videography was one of the BIGGEST blessings of my whole wedding! Aside from her obvious talent, what really makes Jordyn so superior and above the rest is the genuine personal touch she gives to the whole process. She is open to hearing what you, as the couple, want for your video as well as music selections etc. She genuinely wants YOU to get exactly what you want on film from your special day- which for me was a lot of my little French bulldog who she loved! I have been a wedding planner myself for years and have personally seen MANY wedding videographers who simple go through the motions. Where all of the wedding videos they produce look and sound the same- this is NOT the case with Jordyn! She is immensely creative and determined to achieve the best results for her clients! I promise that your video will not only be unique, but incredibly personal. For example: sadly, my horse of 15 years passed away the day after I was married. We had named our specialty cocktail at our wedding after him so Jordyn knew how much he meant to me. She went above and beyond to incorporate his memory into our wedding video, as his passing was symbolic and will always be part of our wedding story. Jordyn ended up feeling just like another friend who was at my wedding and truthfully- I did gain a friend! From the moment she arrived at the venue to the moment I got the video- she was a joy to work with. I would recommend JL Videography to ANYONE who wants the video of their dreams to become reality!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 10/26/2019

JL Videography

What can I say Jordyn was a dream to work with. She made our wedding day so easy. She captured all of our special moments that we get to cherish forever! Highly recommend:)
  • Susan
    Susan L. Married on 03/11/2018

Beyond Pleased

Jordyn was the photographer at my best friend's storybook wedding. She was such a delight, taking beautiful shots of everyone. She created pictures and a video that was just as magical as the wedding itself.
    I ended up using Jordyn to make exercise videos for my coaching business, which are fantastic. Jordyn has my highest recommendation as a talented, detail-oriented, and friendly photographer. Susan Loken

Pricing

JL Videography Price Rates

Address Phoenix, AZ, 85286
480-613-8845
Location of (JL Videography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding