GA Area, Atlanta, GA 30092 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Jittery Feeling

Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Jittery Feeling is a wedding videography business that employs a modern documentary style with a storytelling undertone and vintage twist. This company strives to be affordable while offering premier services to clients. Visually stunning and artistically-inspired, wedding films crafted by Jittery Feeling evoke the emotions and mood of the documented moments.

Experience

After several years of creating wedding videos independently, Jittery Feeling was established by Steven Nguyen in 2021. Steven has a background in documentary and narrative filmmaking. He also works side-by-side with partnered media professionals with expertise in weddings, short films, motion pictures, commercial cinematography, sports coverage, and more.

Jittery Feeling is dedicated to the creation of timeless videos that showcase clients' stories. They want couples to be able to watch the films and reminisce about the cherished moments they shared. Jittery Feeling gets to know couples and infuses their personalities into the film, crafting something truly unique to them. Every special moment, from tears to laughter, will be preserved in a treasured keepsake with this film crew on the job. Weddings, elopements, and couples' date nights are all accommodated by Jittery Feeling. Services include specialized films as well as:

• HD and 4K videography
  • Rehearsal dinner coverage
  • Full ceremony coverage
  • Multiple cameras and locations
  • Free phone and video call consultations
  • Digital download

Videos 4 Videos

8 Reviews for Jittery Feeling

• I

Isabella G. · Married on 02/06/2021

This man is one of a kind!!!

I originally hired Steven because he’s my friend but I was completely blown away by his attention to detail and professionalism. Our videos came out absolutely stunning and everyone swiped up to ask who was behind it. I’m so proud to call him a friend. He really felt like a fly on the wall during the most important ceremonies, but was a treat while getting ready and all my bridesmaids adored him. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/17/2021

Jittery Feeling's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means so much to me and my company. It is always a pleasure creating films for my friends. Wishing you well!

Emily G. · Married on 11/07/2020

100% recommend!!!

I cannot highly recommend Steven from Jittery Feeling enough!!! He is young but is extremely professional, detailed and highly responsive to emails- plus the quality of his work and editing would make you believe he has been in this industry his whole life. He makes sure every little detail of your big day is captured beautifully. The quality of the videos we received were unbelievable and we couldn’t be happier! It felt like we got to relive our day all over again and see little special moments and details that we might have overlooked in the craziness of our wedding day. Not to mention he was by far the most affordable videographer in the Atlanta area (trust me- I researched them ALL). If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, book Steven and his team- I promise you won’t regret it!

Sent on 02/25/2021

Jittery Feeling's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Emily! I cannot express to you how much fun your wedding day was and how much of a blast I had capturing all the special moments throughout your big day. You, Max, and all of your guests made for an awesome evening of dancing, celebrating, and lovin'! I hope the videos bring you loads of joy, laughter, and smiles and I look forward to working with you in the future!

Jittery Feeling Pricing

Jittery Feeling Price Rates

Jittery Feeling FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1200
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1700
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Team of Jittery Feeling

Steven Nguyen

Steven Nguyen

Creative Director

Hello!

My name is Steven Nguyen, a Film and Media Studies Major at Oglethorpe University, and I started filming weddings at the age of 17. I had always grown up around the arts, initially as an actor performing on stage, but it was my love for the TV show How I Met Your Mother that truly inspired me to hop behind-the-camera in crafting romantic narratives. As of today, I've been in the film industry for just over 3 years -- working my day job as a Production Coordinator at a TV station. While I also direct my own pieces for fun and freelance for other companies, having done work for the Atlanta Gladiators and Habitat for Humanity, Weddings are something that bring me a joy that is entirely indescribable. Seriously. There is absolutely NOTHING more rewarding than seeing a couple smile when they find their one and only. And you're telling me I get the honor in capturing that story? YAY!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• GA Area Atlanta, GA, 30092 See on map
    404-990-4872 (Phone number)
    Thursday: 9AM-6PM Friday: 2PM-6PM Saturday*: 11AM-5PM Sunday*: 11AM-5PM * = availability depends
    Location of (Jittery Feeling)