Jill Grohusky - Harpist, Pianist, Accompanist

Jill Grohusky - Harpist, Pianist, Accompanist

About Jill Grohusky - Harpist, Pianist, Accompanist

Why Choose Jill Grohusky—Harpist, Pianist??

Recently, I was given the honor of playing a surprise anniversary dinner at which a husband and wife, celebrating their many years together, showed me exactly what music can evoke in those that hear it.

As the last request of the night, the husband asked me to perform the song which was played during their first dance on their wedding day. As the music played, no words were spoken, but the love between them was evident to everyone in the room. The guests and I watched in pure admiration as this couple demonstrated how much a song alone can communicate between two people. We could feel the love they felt for each other simply because this song had so much meaning to them.

It is true that music speaks volumes and the music at your special event should send the message you want your guests to hear. Whether it’s the love between you and your partner, or  setting a mood of fun and excitement , having a professional help you set this mood allows not only for you sit back and enjoy the music, but to know that your message will be heard.

With Jill Grohusky as your musician, you will receive the following:

Freedom to Choose
Your event should include the music that speaks to you!
While I am happy to assist in the music selection process or select music for you, a unique aspect that I offer at NO EXTRA CHARGE is freedom for you to select the music that fits your special event. There is no set song list you must choose from.

Peace of Mind
As a veteran of hundreds of live performances including weddings, parties, concerts, religious services, musicals, etc., through the years I have gained the skills and knowledge of all that is involved in live musical performance. Be it a full Catholic Mass, cocktail hour, or other private event, I am confident in my ability to create a memorable atmosphere through the music performed at your event.

Live Music
While recorded music may be an alternative for your event, having a live musician creates a level of elegance and intimacy, making your event memorable for years to come.

A Personal Touch
I truly enjoy each and every event that I am chosen to be a part of. I pride myself in being available to assist with questions and concerns at anytime via email, phone, and with personal contact  prior to your event.

For more information, please visit my website @ www.jillgrohuskyharpistpianist.com

Categories: Wedding Musician

Learn New Songs (2)
Sample Music (2)
Piano (1)
Music During Breaks (1)

I found Jill almost by accident at a Bridal Show and I'm so very thankful I did! She is very skilled! All the guests mentioned how beautiful the music was and what a great touch it was for the garden ceremony! I was seriously stressed about the fall weather due to reasonable instrument restrictions but I'm so thankful to have hired Jill and the weather cooperated!! This as my BEST VALUE SPEND for the wedding! WELL WORTH the reasonable cost! Big impact! Thank you so much Jill!!

Profile Picture Katelyn , 10/6/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Sample Music

Jill is amazing! We chose Jill to play the piano at our wedding ceremony and we absolutely loved it and her. Jill was very professional and friendly throughout the entire process. She invited us over to her house where we were really able to hear her play and pick the songs for the big day. She was very in tune with what we wanted, took our playlist, and put together a great plan with music that fit perfectly. The music played at our wedding was incredible. We both got very emotional listening to the songs we chose being played so beautifully. We have received many compliments in the days since the wedding about Jill and we couldn't have been happier about our decision to work with Jill.
-Andy and Mandy Fitzgerald, wedding ceremony at Heritage Hills State Park Moravian Church

Profile Picture Andy, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

You know she's amazing when your priest (who has done hundreds, if not thousands of weddings) can't stop raving about how beautifully she plays. Jill is a true artist and of the several things I was worried about on my wedding day, having beautiful ceremony music was NOT one of them. If you hire Jill for your wedding or event, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews