4 Chico Close, Pembroke Hall, James Hill, JM 0000 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,300
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Jik Reuben

My name is Jik-Reuben Pringle; I am a 27 year old Photographer/ Videographer that lives in Kingston, Jamaica and I am the Visual Ninja.

I developed a deep passion for photography in 2008 at my high school library, where I spent hours flipping through National Geographic Magazines. It was at this age I knew in the future I wanted to travel and capture different cultures and landscapes across the globe. However it wasn’t until 2010 when I joined UTECHs photography club and subsequently became the president that the interest blossomed into what it is today. From the modest days of using a point and shoot camera to covering my first live concert I have grown and continued to capture a host of different live shows and I have also branched out into portraits, landscapes, food, commercial, corporate events and wedding photography. In Summer 2014, I joined the Paint Jamaica team as videographer / photographer. I also received a Merit Award in JCDC Art competition and exhibition under the photographer category in March 2015.

During July to August 2015, I made some big strides on the international scene by participating in UP! United Purpose Tour hosted by Nanook Enterprise, through which I had the opportunity to exhibit pieces in two gallery spaces in Germany and three liev music festival. This experience granted exposure I needed and sculpted me into a much stronger visual artist, which can directly be seen in my photos before and after the tour.

Photography for me is about exploring emotions and unearthing different perspectives; this can be seen through my unique cinematic approach that yields alluring photographs that are sincere and soulful. I believe this distinct approach has built up a love for concert photography, black and white and portrait photography. In the 5 years since I started I have transformed into the Visual Ninja and have earned recognition for my unique perspectives. The passion for black and white, portraiture and social issues has led me to explore themes such as black empowerment, women empowerment, equality, cancer awareness and other illnesses. All of which is evident in my most recent works.

The world of motion picture is also something that peaks my interest and since starting in 2014 I've showcased a short film in 2016 entitled "Day One" in the National Gallery of Jamaica and have embarked on directing and hosting my own online interview series "Focal Point".

• Tuson Photography
  • Paw Print Photography
  • Pure Photography

8 Reviews for Jik Reuben

Chauntelle Parkins · Married on 11/24/2019

Amazing Photographer, Amazing Value

Jik was a great addition to our wedding experience. He was the first person we considered. From the initial phone call to query availability and operations to the delivery of the product, he was sublime. The wedding and reception were very easy and professional. He was on time, had a good eye for angles and lighting and very open to our ideas. A vendor we didn't have to worry about; everything was captured and we'll definitely enjoy these pictures.

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Lisañia

Lisañia L. Chung · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding photos

My husband and I were so pleased with the quality of work Jik Rueben provided us. He captured the right shots and made the photos come out even more than what we expected. For our exclusive couple shoots, he was the director and photographer which resulted in the photos coming out so professionally done!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Toni-Ann · Married on 10/15/2018

I never imagined someone could capture my exact emotions for the person I loved so well! Jik went above and beyond to make sure he got the perfect angle, we felt so comfortable, he knew exactly what we wanted and executed it perfectly! I’m so excited for my wedding day even more because I know he’s gonna capture the best moments so I can relive it for the rest of my life! Thanks so Much Jik!

Love,
    Toni.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jik Reuben Pricing

Jik Reuben Price Rates

Jik Reuben FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2300
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums