JHumphries Photography

Shelton, CT View map
$3,299 Most Popular Price

$3,299 Most Popular Price

JHumphries Photography is a passionate wedding and portrait photography company based out of Shelton, Connecticut that serves couples all over Westchester and Western Connecticut. Their goal is to tell your love story through their beautiful images that range from traditional to contemporary. They want their clients to relate to their photographs by showing their unique emotions and energy. JHumphries Photography is a mobile photo studio that is happy to travel to wherever you are.

Joe Humphries is the owner and lead photographer behind this experienced company. His work has appeared in Oxygen Magazine, Women’s Health, Block Island Wedding Magazine and more. He only shoots one wedding per day, in order to give you the time and attention you deserve. Joe also offers the option of a second shooter, ensuring no detail goes overlooked. His services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • High-resolution images
  • Digital files
  • Toning

Other Services
In addition to shooting your ceremony and reception, JHumphries is also happy to shoot your engagement session. Additional services include:

• Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits
  • Destination weddings

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,299

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,299

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• M Chenaif
    M Chenaif Married on 05/02/2022

Fun time with excellent results!

My husband and I aren't big on taking photos with each other, we're not the most photogenic couple and we don't take a ton of photos of us. Joe did an magnificent job capturing our personality, love, and made us look good! He made us feel very comfortable, made us laugh and was able to provide direction and structure. His direction helped us a lot since we did not have a wedding planner and the reception venue was very hands on with my husband and I having little experience. Choosing a photographer at first was very overwhelming, I knew I wanted incredible photos to remember our wedding. My cousin who is also a photographer highly recommended Joe. I'm so happy she did because we've received so many compliments on our preview photos, we can't wait to get all of our photos back. Choose Joe, he'll make your wedding photography dreams come true!
  • Preston
    Preston M. Married on 10/30/2021

Fantastic!

After perusing their previous work, it took my partner and I less than two minutes to decide that this was the photographer for our wedding. After Covid-related postponements, we finally got to have our event and the photos were truly exceptional. Not only did the finished product look flawless, but even our guests commented on how fantastic our photographer was during the entire event. I could not recommend Joe and his wonderful services more! If you’re in the market for professional and kind services, whilst looking for breathtaking photography, look no further.
  • Chealsey
    Chealsey O. Married on 09/17/2021

You will NOT be disappointed!!!

I don't think I can find the words to express how thankful my husband and I are for finding Joe for our special day. We recently got married (09.17.21) and Joe already provided us a preview of some of the amazing pictures he captured. Joe is very professional and passionate when it comes to capturing the perfect picture. Prior to the wedding day, we met with Joe and he created a timeline to make sure the day went very smooth. I expressed to Joe I hate taking pictures but he made sure to make me feel as comfortable as possible the whole day. Hire Joe for your next event you will NOT be disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

JHumphries Photography 1
Exclusive

Bridgeport Avenue Shelton, CT, 06484
2036876410
Location of (JHumphries Photography)

JHumphries Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does JHumphries Photography include in the starting price?

JHumphries Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography services does JHumphries Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

JHumphries Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does JHumphries Photography offer?

JHumphries Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does JHumphries Photography offer?

JHumphries Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does JHumphries Photography offer for wedding events?

JHumphries Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend JHumphries Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

JHumphries Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does JHumphries Photography offer?

JHumphries Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding