Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Map · Phone number

About Jetset Bachelorette

We are a boutique bachelorette party planning conceirge compnay that creates all-inclusive packacges tailored to each brides requests and budget.

All we ask is that everyone books their own flights or transportation to the destination and we can take care of everything else.

After chatting with you about your (or the brides) preferences, excursion and activity options, a per person budget and the overall vibe you're hoping to achieve we will create an all-inclusive package that includes: accommodations, excursions, activities, pre arranged transportation, decorations (if needed), any pre fix dinners (including catering and chef services), restaurant recommendations and our planning fees all packaged into one price per person.

You can review the package and we will make any adjustments needed until you are 100% satisfied. Once we land on the perfect itinerary and you approve the budget we can collect payments directly from your guests and make all of the arrangements and reservations for you. We also allow guests to pay in installments if needed.

Three weeks prior to your departure date we will send you a detailed itinerary with all of the confirmations and information regarding your trip.

Follow Jetset Bachelorette on

Jetset Bachelorette 6
Jetset Bachelorette 7

Kelsi Weakley · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Best Trip Ev!

We used this company for my best friend's bachelorette trip and they made everything so easy! From coming up with a unique itinerary, to planning out decorations/party favors , they think of everything. We traveled via plane to our destination and was worried about transporting all the decorations/favors we wanted at the house but Blue and Bashful arranged everything to be set up ahead of time so that when we showed up we could get the party started! Ashton was so responsive during our stay and made sure we were satisfied all weekend. Our lake day was cancelled due to rain, and Ashton provided alternate plans for us and made sure we got our refund back ASAP. They took all the stress out of planning so that we could just focus on fun. I have told EVERYONE about this company!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Jetset Bachelorette 8
    Jetset Bachelorette 9
    Jetset Bachelorette 10
  • Lauren

Lauren Ruiz · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Planning Made Easy

Ashton took the guesswork out of creating an itinerary for 14 girls in a city I had never been! Trust me, we had girls cancel, join us halfway through the trip or leave early, and some with dietary restrictions, but she made sure each detail was coordinated perfectly. Not only did everyone have an amazing time, so did I! We showed up to a perfectly decorated Airbnb with a STOCKED fridge! I will use her again!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Katie

Katie Spannbauer · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Chicago Bach Party

Blush and Bashful Bachelorette was referred to me by my future sister in-law. Her sister had used her services for a New Orleans bachelorette party and said she had a great experience. As I had a lot of things going on in life while I was supposed to be planning this, I thought it would be a great fit.

Working with Ashton, was a super pleasant experience. Even though she wasn't super familiar with Chicago, she was able to find a great affordable hotel that fit the needs of our group (two rooms - one for the older ladies, one for the younger partying ladies), and awesome chic restaurants that I hadn't even heard of before (I'm fairly familiar with Chicago as I grew up in Wisconsin).

I also had her send decorations and party favors to the hotel. The decorations were super cute and the party favors were perfect.

Also, I loved that she had a "payment" plan for the event. So you didn't have to pay for everything up front. Only issue is that the payments are all done through Venmo. I had a few girls in my group that didn't use Venmo so I still had to carry some of the costs until they paid me back but not as much as if I had to coordinate and pay for things myself as you traditionally have to do when you are doing this without a service.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2019