1225 Teamon Rd., Griffin, GA 30223 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 3

About Jessica Williams Studio

Hi!  We're Jessica & Justin and we are so glad you are here!  I opened the studio in 2010 and Justin joined the team in 2013 after we had been dating a little while.  Now, we're married so maybe the Studio needs new name?!  One day maybe, but for now, we remain Jessica Williams Studio and we would love for you to get to know us so that we can get to know you.

Justin & I love many things but we get our greatest joy from only a few, family, travel and capturing emotion.  Justin married me and gladly took the job of becoming a step father to our son, Lennon.  Together, we get into all sorts of fun including nerf wars and tickle fights.  As a couple, we really enjoy camping and the outdoors and have become somewhat avid hikers, spending our honeymoon exploring the Pacific Northwest.  We are slowing teaching our love of travel to Lennon and we watch him become more drawn to it every year.  Professionally, we get some of biggest kicks from having unspoken competitions through our photos.  Him showing me a mother in tears and me answering back with a child beaming with joy on the dance floor.  It drives us to betterment and makes our job even more of a challenge.

I've always had an affection for photographs and the art of preserving precious life moments and beautiful landscapes.  I remember some of the brightest days of my childhood were the days my mom would give in and allow me to rummage, for hours, through the boxes of old photographs she had tucked away in her closet.  I would stare at faces of the people looking back at me, some I didn't know, and imagine stories of their lives, detailing, in my imagination, what their day had been like moments before the image was snapped, what songs they may have had playing in the background, who was on the other end of the telephone they were speaking into, etc.  Each image a tiny little time capsule, each one bearing a  story of it's own.  I envisioned that my children would one day do just as I and would daydream about what images would be in my boxes, tucked away in my closet.  Knowing that I am able provide the potential for this same experience and preservation of memories to others now, makes my heart full and pushes me ever toward perfecting the craft.

As for Justin, he comes from a family history of wedding photographers.  His Father and Grandfather both photographed weddings as well and instilled in Justin a love for the craft.  He is constantly learning and growing and surpassing my expectations and I'm honored to have him as a part of my team.

“Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words "make" and "stay" become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.”
- Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker

1 User photo

• Meghan

Meghan Wilson · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Phenomenal and Personable Photographer

I was lucky enough to have a friend recommend Jessica and she was everything! From our engagement shoot to our wedding send-off she was amazing. She was very responsive and detail oriented. She walked me through the entire process beforehand and kept to her schedule for each and every photo day of. She knew all the right angles for the best shot and would put herself in whatever uncomfortable position to get that phenomenal shot! I highly recommend Jessica for your wedding and any other photo shoot!!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Leila

Leila Povlak · Married on 12/10/2019

Best Pictures Ever!

I can't even begin to say how much we enjoyed the pictures from Jessica and Justin. We have just gotten a sneak peak of the wedding pictures since the wedding was just last weekend but the engagement pictures were just beautiful and I fully expect the wedding pictures to be the same.
    Jessica and her husband Justin got every shot of the day and then some. They were everywhere and with the 2 of them did not miss anything! They not only took great formal shots but were there all evening taking candid shots of our guests. They were there from beginning to end (which you don't always get with other photographers) and captured every moment of the day.
    I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Ren

Ren Long · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing photos by amazing people

Jes was recommended highly to me from a trusted friend with beautiful wedding pictures, so we decided to book her. Best decision I made for the wedding, hands down (aside from picking my amazing husband, obviously). She and Justin were incredible photographers and just generally cool people. I was honestly a little sad when the wedding was over and we couldn't just hang out with them more, haha.

They got the vibe of what we wanted to do and worked so hard to make everything work perfectly. Jes is very responsive, very organized, and worked so well with my coordinator before the actual event. She suggested doing a first look, which was such a perfect idea for us. She wrangled my very unwranglable family for photos and made everything go so smoothly. I just felt so comfortable with her and Justin, it really made all our photos look so happy and natural.

And everything came out so beautifully. So many people complimented our photos. People I don't even remember (or didn't even know!) on Facebook were coming out of the woodwork to go "Who was your photographer? Those pictures are incredible!" My mom hates having pictures of herself - a fact I told Jes ahead of time - so I don't have a lot of nice pictures of her. Jes captured my mom so naturally in so many great photos, my mom even thought she looked nice!! I can't stress how amazing that is. Jes and Justin got so many great shots of my friends dancing during the reception, it really felt like we had a picture of every single person there.

Wedding planning can be hard, and feeling like you made the right decision can be impossible. Let me save you the trouble - book Jessica Williams Studio. You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Jessica Williams Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

Real Weddings

• Southern Flair Events Wedding Planners

Choosing a photographer is one of the most important decisions you will make for your wedding day. I have a select few that I refer to due to my core value of quality to my clients. Jessica Williams Studio is a wedding vendor I stand behind endorsing! Her passion for capturing the moments combined with an eye of getting that perfect shot is her gift in this industry. Jessica goes above and beyond to provide excellent customer service to her clients and always provides special touches of gratitude that speak volume. Five star rating!!

• Fabulous Frocks of Atlanta Wedding Dresses

We love referring our brides to Jessica Williams Studio! Jessica is professional, talented, and most importantly, fun to work with! We highly recommend that Atlanta brides consider her for their big day.

• Vintage English Teacup Wedding Rentals

Jessica is that rare item an honest and gifted artist. She can look at anything and see it from its best perspective and make it special. She is also truly professional and reliable in all areas of her business. Her work graces many vendors lists and all simply love working with her.Jessica Williams Studio will be your new happy place!

• 1225 Teamon Rd. Griffin, 30223 See on map
    Location of (Jessica Williams Studio)