Jessica Dian Photography

Augusta, GA View map

My name is Jessica Dian Waldock, I have always had a deep passion for the art of photography.Throughout much of my life I have always had a camera in my hands. Photographing the most important moments in my life, and helping my loved ones preserve their memories seemed to be my goal in life. The begining of 2009 I decided to take something that I loved and share it with others. I feel I have a style of photography that is custom and unique. My goal is to make you feel like family while doing a shoot so that I can capture that perfect photo for you to cherish for years to come. The best part of it all, I am a real person thats why I blog as much as possible about business and personal things, I want everyone to know I am no different than you, I am just trying to follow my dreams and make them a reality!

Wedding Collections start at just $200 with a option to "create your own" collection to suit your wedding day needs!

To receive more information on specific pricing and availability please use the contact form.

Weekday, Courthouse & Small Family Wedding Packages are available at discounted prices. Everyone deserves fabulous wedding portraits!

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
    George Married on 01/02/2010
    I was working a wedding for a friend recently, as their notary. Jessica from Lasley Photos was their photographer. I was blown away with how she captured the greatest pictures without once intruding or making you feel like she was in your face and all over, like most photographers tend to do at weddings. She worked very well with me as we discussed the order of the service and where she planned to be and when throughout the ceremony. She has a wonderful personality and was a joy to work with. I will definately be recommending her to my clients, because I know she will impress them with her talent, and she allows me to do my job without interferring as well. Thanks Jessica!
    Sophia Married on 01/02/2010
    I want to thank Jessica for taking the pictures at our wedding. Two months before our wedding my husband had a bypass, so most of our money went to pay for his bypass. I explained to Jessica that we are not going to be able to us her since we did not have the money. Jessica informed me that she would do my pictures for at a discounted rate. She did an awesome job. She was in the room with me while I was getting ready taking pictures making that my makeup was working with camera. Even though she was doing the pictures as a gift she made sure that they were perfect. She explained how she wanted me to pose for every picture. I thank the Lord for allowing Jessica to take pictures at my wedding.
    Thank You Jessica For a Wonderful Time!
  • W
    Michelle Married on 11/07/2009
    I worked with this vendor this past weekend for a wedding I had coordinated. They were were very spot on. You can't help but to feel like they are part of your family. It was wonderful to have two of them making sure not one moment passed by without being captured. I have never worked with not just one but two photographers, who during the whole day they were right there but you never felt overwhelmed by them being right there. I will definitely recommend Modern Troussea Weddings to anyone who is getting married.

Thank you Ladies for everything!!
    Michelle Dockman
    Coordinator

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

, 2015 Tudor Drive Augusta, 30906
Location of (Jessica Dian Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding