Westerville, OH 43082 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Abbey Photography

I want you to LOVE your photographs! I will do everything I can to make that happen. My creative style is artistic, organic and contemporary. I focus my photography around art and emotion. My working style is to remain unobtrusive while capturing every moment, detail, and emotion.

New to the Columbus area, from living in Portland, ME and Brooklyn, NY, I am happy to be back in my home state. I feel I bring a different viewpoint of photography that separates myself from others. I strive to make my photos out of the ordinary and at an affordable price.

Contact me today at (614) 746.2847 or email me at jessicaabbeyphotography@gmail.com to inquire more about my rates! You can also go to my website www.jessicaabbey.com. In addition, you can find me on The Knot.

Thank you!

54cf3b4bcd272b6a B E 21copytheknot
be21copytheknot

11 Reviews for Jessica Abbey Photography

Tyler · Married on 09/18/2015

Jessica was amazing and very flexible with our schedules. Her pictures turned out fantastic and she was so awesome about going with the flow. Would totally recommend her for any pictures we have done!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Amber · Married on 06/14/2014

She was absolutely wonderful I couldn't of asked for someone better!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Ashley · event on 12/08/2013

Jessica Abbey photography did such a great job with our pictures. They were very patient with us and were great with our kids. I would use them again!!! Thank you for a great time!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Jessica Abbey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs