Idaho, Boise, ID 83702 Map · Phone number

About Jesse Hart Photography

MARRIAGE IS A BLAST! I believe it is one of the most wonderful things we can experience on earth. As a husband, I know how important the wedding day is in the life of a couple together. I believe in love, the great adventure of marriage and the experience of life together. Your wedding is important to me- Photography isn't a job, it's a passion! I believe that when you do something with passion, magic happens. I am so enthralled to capture weddings for couples to cherish for the rest of their lives in a way that is fresh, romantic, creative, faithful to who they are and true to the beauty of their wedding day and unique love story together.

Photographs tell a story of life, beauty, adventure, and love.

How can I tell your story?

Follow Jesse Hart Photography on

11e2416887ea0490 E N 20
jesse hart idaho wedding photographer 73

6 Reviews for Jesse Hart Photography

Kinsey · Married on 07/14/2018

Jesse is the best, most creative photographer around, hands down. He shows up on time & ready to rock. He is the calm, cool, and collected spirit you need around on the day of your wedding and is sure to get a great shot! He is up for any adventure (we put that to the test during our wedding and engagement sessions!) and is even ready for a last minute change of plan - my mother-in-law was in the hospital during our wedding and not able to be there, so we added videography service at the last minute with no issue! Jesse is priceless!! If you want amazing photos, look no further - and don't hesitate as he books up fast!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

Honestly I cannot say enough good things about Jesse's work. The photos were absolutely stunning, and our video is out of this world amazing. The most impressive part is how Jesse was able to work with us to find out exactly what we cared most about throughout our wedding. He knew the moments and aspects that were most personal, and he told a story that is truly US with the video. Now, the photos and video are the best way for us to re-live our wedding, and Jesse's work makes it accessible and beautiful. You will do yourself a service by working with Jesse!!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Magen · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I just had our wedding in Connecticut, we were looking for a photographer that we knew would be able to capture us at our best. Jesse was so willing and excited to travel all the way to the east coast and take our wedding photos. It was so nice knowing that we had found a photographer that would be happy to take that far of a trip for us. One of the best qualities of Jesse as a photographer is that he politely pulled my husband and I away from the craziness of the day and events and took photos of just us in a field right outside of our venue. This was something I never would have thought of. All of those photos came out AMAZING and were definitely my favorite but this also a moment to just breathe and slow down it was a really nice touch he created great photos and personnel memories all in one. Over all Jesse is an incredible photographer he had a smile on his face the entire time and took so many incredible photos. I found myself saying so many times wow when did he take this one or wow i didn't even see him there for this one. I was expecting to wait a long time for photos because well its a lot of work, but it only took Jesse a short 8 weeks for him to get our photos to us and boy did they come out AMAZING. So many people keep telling me how much they love them. So if you are looking for a happy, easy going, detailed photographer that will not only take great pictures of you but will also add a nice touch and remind you things like hey there is a sunset lets go take a photo with it then you will be more then pleased with Jesse Hart Photography I know we were!

Sent on 05/21/2016