3091 College Park Dr, Ste 240 #81, Conroe, TX 77384 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Deals 1

About Jess Morales Photo

Jess Morales Photo is a wedding photography service based out of Conroe, Texas. Jess is a passionate photographer who has experience photographing over 300 events. This photographer enjoys watching and photographing the love that is shared between two people on their wedding day. Jess has two other photographers on her team, Megan and Angel, who are also passionate about making sure you have the best possible day ever.

Jess Morales can capture your memories using a contemporary, natural, and traditional style of photography. The completed photos from your wedding are offered in several different final formats, including albums, canvas, digital files, flush mounts, and prints so that you can share your precious memories with your friends and family for years to come. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• Additional hours

Jess Morales Photo 6
Jess Morales Photo 7
  • Rachael

rachael · Married on 12/10/2018

The best photographer that ever lived

Hi there, if you are reading this then you are probably looking for a photographer. If this is the first photographer, or the 100th photographer that you have looked at, this is your sign, Jess is the one. She is so sweet, takes amazing photos, and makes you feel so comfortable. She backs up her photos 3 different ways, which is super important because anything can happen! She came with us to Jamaica to shoot our destination wedding, as well as shot our reception when we arrived back in the states. Not only is she the greatest photographer that I feel has ever walked the earth, she literally will do anything for you. I received a few unedited photos the day after my events, she fixed my hair, carried all my ~bridal~ stuff, laid on the ground to get the PeRfEcT shot, got her hubby to run around the entire resort (thanks Angel) lol, stayed late to take pictures of a special dance we did, wiped my tears away, laughed with me, and made the entire experience much better than I ever could have imagined. You cannot go wrong with her amazing art/magic that she creates. Her photos are timeless and will be enjoyed by me and my family for years to come. I love you Jess. Thank you so much. You really are an incredible person and photographer.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Mikayla Gideon · Married on 11/04/2017

My Dream Photographer

I will recommend Jess over and over and over. Her artistic skill and eye for beautiful photos is incredible. Our engagement session was not only fun, but she took photos of us until she literally couldn’t anymore. The only con to her photos, was that I couldn’t pick just one favorite! I’m not a very photographic person but I loved every last photo she gave us. When it came time for our wedding, she constantly went out of her way for us and the results speak for themselves. We have photos that will last a lifetime. I can’t tell you how many times she said “just one more! Beautiful! Okay wait one more!” And I’m SO grateful for that. Not only is she a beautiful photographer, but she’s just as beautiful as a person. We had so much fun with her and never felt awkward in front of her camera. I feel so lucky I snagged her for such an important moment in our lives.

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Jess Morales Photo 13
    Jess Morales Photo 14
    Jess Morales Photo 15

Jess Morales Photo's reply:

OMG THIS REVIEW HAS ME IN TEARS! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! But its sooooo true, I adore you guys to Colorado and back hehehehehe! Thanks for being some of my favorite adventurer's !

Rachel · Married on 02/24/2017

Best photographer!

Jessica will go above and beyond for your photos! She’s incredibly creative and fun to work with! She’s super talented and a joy to be around! I highly recommend her!! She’s amazing!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Jess Morales Photo 24
    Jess Morales Photo 25
    Jess Morales Photo 26

Jess Morales Photo's reply:

GIRL!!!!!! Thank you so much for this sweet review!! I'm so grateful to have you and Carl as my clients and now long term friends! You da best!

Jess Morales Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jess Morales Photo 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 3091 College Park Dr, Ste 240 #81 Conroe, TX, 77384 See on map
    9368276318 (832-292-00) (Phone number)