Jess Leigh Photographer

Denver, CO View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Jess Leigh Photographer is now based in Colorado! As of 2020 JLP will be based out of Denver, Colorado full time. I'm available throughout Colorado for weddings and elopments! I am also available in Mexico every year from Nov- May. Please feel free to reach out to me for your Colorado or destination wedding!

Jess Leigh’s style is natural and soft, she prefers to work outside with natural lighting. Her services include:

• High-resolution digital images
  • Willingness to travel
  • Second photographer if needed
  • Albums and prints
  • Wedding portraits
  • Engagement shoots
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Trash the dress shoots

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Negatives
Prints

• Jessica
    Jason G. Married on 07/04/2020

You are Amazing!

I would like to simply start by just saying... THANK YOU! There is no amount of gratitude I can express to relay how much I appreciate Jess. Our wedding was set for July 4th 2020 and we unfortunately got the news that our original photographer would not be able to make our wedding. However, Jess was there to the rescue! Her attention to detail, helpful direction, and eye for unique beautiful locations really made our wedding weekend feel special. She was so friendly and reassuring despite having met day of but we are SO grateful to have had her on our team! My fiancé and I feel very blessed to have been able to celebrate with all our family and friends in Vail over 4th of July weekend despite everything going on in the world and truly appreciate Jess for being able to accommodate us and capture our wedding day so we may relive it for years to come. Thank you!
  • Erika
    Erika L. Married on 11/30/2019

An absolute delight and professional photographer

There are not enough words to express our gratitude to Jess and the great help she was on our wedding day. From the moment I submitted an inquiry for her services, she was so kind and attentive and addressed any questions and concerns we had.
    I was truly clueless on how to select a photographer for my destination wedding. After looking through her beautiful portfolio and speaking with her, both my husband and I felt so comfortable with Jess and knew that we did not need to look any further. She truly made the experience so pleasant and even made accommodations to meet with us for the first time a few days before our actual wedding day for a small pre-wedding photoshoot. She truly went above and beyond and we are so grateful for her!!!
    Jess also recommended us to our videographer and this was such a huge help too for planning a destination wedding from afar.
    On our wedding day, Jess arrived early with high spirits and assured me that everything was going to be beautiful. As a bride to be, this was so wonderful to hear and the less anxiety and stress we have on this day, the better! She was beyond patient and without our intention, she was more than what we had hired her for and did not stop for one minute. Jess was a true blessing to have on our wedding day and we are eternally grateful for her continuous help and guidance.
    Our photos are beautifully captured moments and they are a wonderful reminder of how happy and fun our wedding day was. Jess will always be cherished for capturing and making our wedding day one of the most special days of our lives
    Kourtney G. Married on 01/11/2019

Flexible and amazing photographer

Jess was an amazing wedding photographer for us. We had a slightly unconventional wedding and she was SO accommodating and helpful with the entirety of the process. I couldn't imagine having a different wedding photographer. We had her for 3 occasions while at our wedding destination and our friends and family still comment to me on what amazing photos she captured and what an amazing person she was. We would hire her all over again 10 times over.

Jess Leigh Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much Kourtney! You guys were so great and it was so fun to be part of your wedding! Muchas Felicidades!

Real Weddings

Exclusive

Denver, CO, 80014
+1-713-503-0361

Always open
Location of (Jess Leigh Photographer)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding