2965 pharr court south , nw . 206, Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number

34 Reviews for Jeremiah O'Keefe-West

• IslandBride88

Alison · Married on 11/24/2018

Dream Officiant

Perfect. That is the best way to describe Jeremiah. He knows what he is doing and keeps you at ease. He throws in some humor, who ALL of my guests loved. He is the perfect person to marry you on your big day.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Leah · Married on 04/21/2018

Jeremiah did such a wonderful job with our wedding ceremony! My husband is Catholic and I'm Jewish. When we met with Jeremiah several months ago, he helped us customize a wedding ceremony that was conducive to both religions (for example, we choose the readings/blessings and he even allowed us to replace or entirely remove certain words/phrases that we felt might have been too religious). The only thing to note is that he doesn't attend the rehearsal (he had officiated hundreds of weddings at our venue, Flint Hill, and so they were aware of this as well). He did sit with us before the ceremony, however, to run through all of the final details one more time. All and all, Jeremiah was an excellent choice. We got many compliments from guests on how amusing and humorous he was as well! Thank you for everything, Jeremiah!!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Amy · Married on 12/17/2016

Our Day-Of coordinator recommended Jeremiah to us and we were so pleased with our choice. Everyone at the wedding was talking about how he made it fun and light and brought laughter to the wedding. He included my children in the ceremony which made it extra special. My husband is of Irish descent to it was a nod to his heritage as well. Jeremiah was the right choice for our ceremony and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/06/2017