Jen Bosma Photography

Jen Bosma Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jen Bosma Photography

Committed to Making Memories
The recent emergence of journalistic style wedding photography has allowed me to combine my two passions into one. I pride myself on fully documenting your wedding day, from cherished family photos, to heat-of-the-moment party pics, down to the detail shots that are so important to reliving the full experience of your wedding day. This commitment to my clients' needs while providing amazing photos in a timely manner led Jen bosma Photography to be voted to the BEST OF THE KNOT list for the San Diego area 3 years in a row (2008-2010).

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Denver

Follow Jen Bosma Photography on

25 Reviews for Jen Bosma Photography

Jen and Sean were amazing!! Jen was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was calm but helped us stay on track. She had wonderful ideas for different shots and was just a pleasure to work with!!! All of the pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL and she is a true gem!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/7/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jen was absolutely amazing with my daughter's wedding on December 7 and with her engagement shoot!!! They were engaged in California. Because Jen lived in California for a period of time, she knew the area well for photographing. She did a phenomenal job on the engagement shoot!!! Her sneak peak of the wedding is incredible - I can't wait for the rest of the pics!!! She was an incredible sport to photograph such gorgeous outdoor pics in the snow with temperatures in the single digits!! She has a second photographer and an assistant. The coverage was unbeatable!! The best part is that she was absolutely amazing to work with!!! She brought out the best in the bride and groom!!!!!

Profile Picture Linda, 12/7/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jen was incredibly wonderful to work with and we will certainly use her again in all our future grand moments. We met Jen at a bridal show and I knew from that moment that she was exactly the photographer that we were looking for. Jen is very professional and poised which made us feel very confident. We wish we could give Jen more than 5 stars for flexibility; she was more than flexible with us. Jen was very open and assuring that this was our day making sure we got the photos that we wanted with family and also making sure to let us know when there was a great photo opportunity with the sunset and other moments during our wedding. Jen made us and our families feel very relaxed and not rushed at all. In fact, she made us so comfortable that it was like we have known her for years rather than six months or so!! The quality was superb and perfect. Jen is amazing!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 9/18/12, 9 Reviews