Pacific, MO 63069 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About J&D Features

J&D Features is a wedding videography business based out of Pacific, Missouri. Led by talented duo Andrew Jablonowski and Samuel Dean, this company is passionate about making heartfelt films for newlyweds to cherish. With plenty of combined experience in the world of videography and photography, Andrew and Samuel delight in capturing every emotional highlight on their clients’ special occasions. This pair will work diligently to provide you with a cinematic memento that allows you to revisit the marital moments that you hold dear.

J&D Features can create a seven-minute film that showcases the romance that you and your partner share. A range of services is available, including client revisions, drone footage, and the use of multiple cameras. Owing to their one-event-per-day policy, Andrew and Samuel can give your big day their exclusive attention. As an added touch, all of J&D Features’ packages boast day-of coordination services courtesy of aRay of Events, a superlative planning business.

ccs 35091 51 2023283 161913825346332
ccs 35091 51 2023283 161913825346332

Photos 2 Photos
Videos 5 Videos

3 Reviews for J&D Features

• Savannah

Savannah M. · Married on 01/16/2021

These guys are awesome!!

These guys are absolutely awesome & I cannot recommend them enough! They are very professional and their quality is amazing! I am so glad I went with J&D Features for my wedding - the finished product was everything I wanted and more! I will definitely treasure my wedding video forever! Thank you so much J&D Features!!

Sent on 05/20/2021

Renee W. · Married on 06/16/2018

Highest Quality

J&D Features did an amazing job at capturing every aspect of my daughter's wedding with the highest quality video you can get. We were thrilled with how creative they were and how quick they were about getting the video back to us! We highly recommend their services and use them for our business as well!

Sent on 05/15/2021

J&D Features Pricing

J&D Features Price Rates

J&D Features FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Highlight Video
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• J&D Features 1
    $500 OFF 2021 Bookings

Book your 2021 wedding today and enjoy $500 off your coverage option price. Now through the end of June.

Team of J&D Features

Sam  Dean

Sam Dean

Lead Videographer, Co-Owner

My video career began in 2018 with a trip abroad to Europe. Capturing the lush shades of green as they caressed the pillowing clouds attacking the mountaintops. When I came home, it was clear videography was what I wanted to do. My dream was to be able to support myself and a staff, full-time. I work every wedding on improving myself and my skills, I hope you can enable my success by allowing me to capture your special day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Pacific, MO, 63069 See on map
    636-259-4771 (Phone number)
    Location of (J&D Features)