Janssen's Market

3801 Kennett Pike, Montchanin, DE 19807 Map · Phone number

About Janssen's Market

Throwing a dinner party or holiday gathering? Let us provide you with everything from “soup to nuts” or perhaps just a few special side dishes to add to your menu. For corporate events, choose from a delicious array of continental breakfasts, sandwich trays, box lunches and more! Delivery is available.

We want to make your event special and look forward to working with you. To place an order, please contact Karen, our Catering Coordinator, at catering@janssensfinefoods.com.

• Toscana Catering
  • Bachetti Bros Catering
  • Michael's Event Catering, LLC
  • Sherm's Catering

4 Reviews for Janssen's Market

• Dina

Dina Saitis · Married on 06/07/2019

Janssen's Floral

Stephanie and Brittany were fantastic to work with from day 1. They listened to my daughters wants and provided the most beautiful flowers for her wedding day. They met our expectations and beyond.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Nancy · Married on 10/02/2015

Stephanie and Brittany at Janssens' are awesome to work with! They seemed to be able to read my daughter's mind with their
    flower suggestions. Not only that, they were flexible and accommodating to last minute changes. Couldn't be happier with the result!

Sent on 10/04/2015
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 06/28/2013

Janssen's was one of the best vendors that I worked with, and an absolute breath of fresh air after the original florist I hired I had to part ways with four weeks before my wedding. That was the best thing that could have happened as Janssen's bent over backwards to do exactly what I wanted for my bouquet, as well as the bridal party and were totally encouraging of my want to reuse as many flowers as possible from the ceremony at the reception. The flowers were simple and elegant, exactly what I wanted, and a fraction of the price of what my previous florist was estimating, and brightened my in-laws house for a whole week after the wedding! The only way they could possibly improve is to be available over email, but for local brides (or brides that have a family member or friend local like I did) this isn't a worry. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 07/22/2013

• 3801 Kennett Pike Montchanin, DE, 19807 See on map
    Location of (Janssen's Market)