Washington, NJ 07882 Map · Phone number

About Janine Collette Photography

Janine Collette Photography is dedicated to capturing timeless images that will last and resonate for years to come. Janine strives for subtle and artistic attention to detail, capturing sweet moments, expressions, and all the little things in between. Wedding photography is full of so many amazing emotions and Janine will capture your personality and document your day as it unfolds… all the romance, laughter, tears, joy, details, and anxiousness of your day.

Janine also finds it vitally important to get to know her clients before their big day. It's important to her to understand her clients vision for their day. Hence she will meet and have several discussions with her clients before their wedding big day. Every bride if different and Janine strives to learn about her bride and groom to define the look she will capture. She then implements a detailed plan to create photographs that tell a story.

Please contact Janine to discuss how she can capture the romance and love that radiates from you.

Follow Janine Collette Photography on

Janine Collette Photography 6
Janine Collette Photography 7

Allie · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Rock star photographer!

Janine is outstanding in her profession and is just an overall awesome person! From her personality and kindness to her photography skills she made our engagement shoot an absolute blast and wedding day pictures so much fun, even in the absurd 100 degree weather we had! She captures great angles, and ones that are not the typical poses, making your photos come out even more spectacular. She pays so much attention to detail and even goes into ‘stealth ninja mode’ to get amazing candids throughout the day. Her second shooter, Gerardo, is also spectacular- so fun, energetic and the posing master. He has a spectacular eye for photos as well, and we loved having them there to capture our special day. Your pictures are sure to come out amazing and more than you could imagine. You can tell she truly loves what she does and invests herself into capturing your day perfectly. I would (and have already) highly recommend her and her team if you’re looking for spectacular wedding day and engagement photos! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 05/26/2019

Truly amazing experience, stunning photos

I cannot express enough how much of an absolute pleasure it was to work with Janine for our photography for our wedding. We were recommended to Janine through David’s Country Inn who has some of the most amazing preferred vendors. From our first phone call, Janine was able to clearly express her style and understanding of what my goals were for my wedding day. Janine and I kept in contact for about a year and a half before my wedding! No matter what stage of the wedding planning process we were in, Janine was always SO willing to confirm if our vision made sense (timeline, style, and place of photos) and was so reassuring that everything would be amazing.

Now for our wedding day. Although I did not get the opportunity to meet Janine until the day of my wedding, I was so immediately comfortable with her and her staff that it set all my wedding jitters at ease. Janine is the epitome of a professional. My husband and I were instantly impressed at how Janine and her second shooter worked together, the quality of their equipment and their ability to move us and our bridal party around to capture the perfect shot. They were VERY familiar with David’s Country Inn as well so they know exactly where they wanted us and where the perfect angles were to capture amazing photos. This flowed through the day from our getting ready process, to the first look, to the ceremony at Rutherfurd Hall (which had a drone!) to the reception. Janine captured the most intimate photos during our ceremony which Rich and I will cherish forever. Our photos walking the grounds of Rutherfurd hall are just phenomenal as well, they were thrilled with the lighting and used the environment to enhance our shots. Janine knew exactly the amount of time we would need to capture the shots we desired and knew when we were all set and could take a break. We had so much fun in the process as well, it was absolutely the best experience. As for the reception, I am just in awe of all the amazing candid shots Janine took. We were worried when we didn’t get a chance to get some photos with family members, but Janine easily accomplished this goal throughout the reception without a hitch. Rich and I have been so thrilled viewing our reception shots because as Janine described herself more like a ninja during this time period and it is the absolute truth. We never felt like we had cameras in our face or intruding on any moments, in fact, they caught the most perfect moments that captured the party vibe of the night. Rich and I even escaped a few times to go outside David’s to take some highly desired shots and this was done in very little time so we could return to the reception.

AND guess what! It’s been less than a month and Janine has ALREADY provided us with an online album of our photos which are breathtaking!

I am just so impressed with Janine and her staff. She is a master of her craft and truly one of the best in her field. I am so beyond grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her. Rich and I will cherish these photos forever.

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Janine Collette Photography 13
    Janine Collette Photography 14

Jessica Checchio · Married on 02/16/2019

Photographer Turned Friend

From Day 1 Janine was warm and welcoming, talking us through all the details and what we needed to know. She made us feel at ease during the stressful planning process. She was always available through email, phone, or text, and was always willing to talk things over with us. A few months before the wedding a family tragedy hit, and we filled Janine in on what was going on within the family. This relative stranger immediately sprung into action, helping to arrange a private family shoot, and checking in weekly with us to see how everything was. Suddenly she wasn't just our photographer, but a willing friend who was there without hesitation to support us. The day of the wedding she continued that support, helping us through a very emotional day, and making sure we had all the photos we needed. She was unobtrusive, efficient, and understanding of the breaks we needed. She helped keep us on schedule in a way that seemed effortless. I honestly do not know how I would have gotten through everything without her there. Her presence was so calming, and the end result of the photos were beautiful. I'm not a photogenic person, and I'm terrible at knowing what angles look good, but she floored me with her work. For the first time in my life, I looked at a photo of myself and thought I was beautiful. I only wish we could have taken so many more, because they all turned out so amazing. I could not recommend her more, she was amazing and professional and there was never any doubt in my mind she wouldn't blow me away! If there was only one aspect of my wedding I could keep, it would be her.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Janine Collette Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Elegance On The Avenue Brooch Bouquets
    Elegance On The Avenue Brooch Bouquets Wedding Florists

Janine is awesome! Her stylized shoot with my bouquet was fantastic. I LOVE her work and highly recommend her. She is a darn nice gal, too! GO JANINE!

• Elegance On The Avenue Brooch Bouquets
    Elegance On The Avenue Brooch Bouquets Wedding Florists

• SunTastic Travels
    SunTastic Travels Travel Agents

HIGHLY recommend Janine Collette Photography. Being a client of theirs for many years now I have never been disappointed. The quality of work is that of experts. She is highly knowledgeable and energetic. 5 star +.

• Washington, 07882 See on map