Washington, NJ 07882 Map · Phone number

About Janine Collette Photography

Janine Collette Photography is dedicated to capturing timeless images that will last and resonate for years to come. Janine strives for subtle and artistic attention to detail, capturing sweet moments, expressions, and all the little things in between. Wedding photography is full of so many amazing emotions and Janine will capture your personality and document your day as it unfolds… all the romance, laughter, tears, joy, details, and anxiousness of your day.

Janine also finds it vitally important to get to know her clients before their big day. It's important to her to understand her clients vision for their day. Hence she will meet and have several discussions with her clients before their wedding big day. Every bride if different and Janine strives to learn about her bride and groom to define the look she will capture. She then implements a detailed plan to create photographs that tell a story.

Please contact Janine to discuss how she can capture the romance and love that radiates from you.

Follow Janine Collette Photography on

Janine Collette Photography 6
Janine Collette Photography 7

Jessica Checchio · Married on 02/16/2019

Photographer Turned Friend

From Day 1 Janine was warm and welcoming, talking us through all the details and what we needed to know. She made us feel at ease during the stressful planning process. She was always available through email, phone, or text, and was always willing to talk things over with us. A few months before the wedding a family tragedy hit, and we filled Janine in on what was going on within the family. This relative stranger immediately sprung into action, helping to arrange a private family shoot, and checking in weekly with us to see how everything was. Suddenly she wasn't just our photographer, but a willing friend who was there without hesitation to support us. The day of the wedding she continued that support, helping us through a very emotional day, and making sure we had all the photos we needed. She was unobtrusive, efficient, and understanding of the breaks we needed. She helped keep us on schedule in a way that seemed effortless. I honestly do not know how I would have gotten through everything without her there. Her presence was so calming, and the end result of the photos were beautiful. I'm not a photogenic person, and I'm terrible at knowing what angles look good, but she floored me with her work. For the first time in my life, I looked at a photo of myself and thought I was beautiful. I only wish we could have taken so many more, because they all turned out so amazing. I could not recommend her more, she was amazing and professional and there was never any doubt in my mind she wouldn't blow me away! If there was only one aspect of my wedding I could keep, it would be her.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Teresa Carmela · Married on 11/24/2018

Highly recommend!

I could not be happier with the experience I had with Janine. She is beyond sweet and I absolutely love her work! She shot both my bridal shower and wedding and I am so happy that I chose Janine to work with! Thank you so much to Janine and her team! My guests are still raving about how they felt so included because Janine and her team covered every inch of the room, and I had 300 guests!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Beth · Married on 10/20/2017

We could not be happier that we went with Janine for our wedding at David’s Country Inn. We developed an instant rapport right from the first meeting and knew we wanted her to capture our special day. Janine was wonderful throughout the process, providing us with recommendations for everything from an itinerary for the day to off-site locations nearby for additional photos. On our wedding day, we went to a local state park to capture some of the fall foliage in our pictures, and Janine was literally crawling on the ground and shooting through bushes just to make sure we got the perfect shot with the perfect lighting. She also helped smooth any bumps that popped up along the way, such as calling our florist for us when we needed something. Janine provided us with beautiful pictures that both tell 1,000 stories and will last a lifetime. Thank you Janine!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Janine Collette Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Elegance On The Avenue Brooch Bouquets
    Elegance On The Avenue Brooch Bouquets Wedding Florists

Janine is awesome! Her stylized shoot with my bouquet was fantastic. I LOVE her work and highly recommend her. She is a darn nice gal, too! GO JANINE!

• Elegance On The Avenue Brooch Bouquets
    Elegance On The Avenue Brooch Bouquets Wedding Florists

• SunTastic Travels
    SunTastic Travels Travel Agents

HIGHLY recommend Janine Collette Photography. Being a client of theirs for many years now I have never been disappointed. The quality of work is that of experts. She is highly knowledgeable and energetic. 5 star +.

• Washington, 07882 See on map