Janine Collette Photography

Clinton, NJ View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Janine Collette Photography is dedicated to capturing timeless images that will last and resonate for years to come. Janine strives for subtle and artistic attention to detail, capturing sweet moments, expressions, and all the little things in between. Wedding photography is full of so many amazing emotions and Janine will capture your personality and document your day as it unfolds… all the romance, laughter, tears, joy, details, and anxiousness of your day.

Janine also finds it vitally important to get to know her clients before their big day. It's important to her to understand her clients vision for their day. Hence she will meet and have several discussions with her clients before their wedding big day. Every bride if different and Janine strives to learn about her bride and groom to define the look she will capture. She then implements a detailed plan to create photographs that tell a story.

Please contact Janine to discuss how she can capture the romance and love that radiates from you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Kat M. Married on 09/10/2021

Best photographer

Janine is THE BEST photographer! From the minute we first met at an engagement shoot I instantly felt confident I had chosen the best person to photograph my wedding. On wedding day, Janine and her assistant, did not miss a beat. She was so nice, relaxed and put any wedding day stresses at ease. I just received the photos and the only way to describe them is magical. They make you feel right back in the moment from wedding day. I could not be happier and will for sure have Janine doing more photos for me down the line!
  • Kaylyn
    Kaylyn Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing photographer

Janine was our photographer for our 6/26/21 wedding, she is simply so kind and such a sweet person to work with! I was postponed from August 2020 to June 2021 I was in communication with Janine throughout the pandemic she was so easy to reschedule with and was very responsive with emails with any questions I had. Day of Janine arrived with her assistant ready to capture my day, she helped with everything from helping me relax in front of the camera to helping setup table decor within my venue! She was so easy going and made my husband and I more comfortable in front of the camera which is no easy task! She also had impeccable patience with our 2 1/2 yr old daughter which really made us so happy! Despite rain as well as humidity she worked right through it all and kept us moving throughout the day! I highly recommend Janine Collette Photography for your special day!
    Alyssa Married on 10/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

No one better than Janine!!!

I honestly couldn’t imagine a better experience. The pictures were absolutely breathtaking and Janine was an such a delight. We also loved her assistant. Would give 100+ stars if we could.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Elegance On The Avenue Brooch Bouquets Elegance On The Avenue Brooch Bouquets Wedding Florists

Janine is awesome! Her stylized shoot with my bouquet was fantastic. I LOVE her work and highly recommend her. She is a darn nice gal, too! GO JANINE!

SunTastic Travels SunTastic Travels Travel Agents

HIGHLY recommend Janine Collette Photography. Being a client of theirs for many years now I have never been disappointed. The quality of work is that of experts. She is highly knowledgeable and energetic. 5 star +.

Roseberry Rd Clinton, NJ, 07882
Location of (Janine Collette Photography)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding