Janine Collette Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Janine Collette Photography

Unique and Photojournalistic New Jersey Wedding Photographer

Janine Collette Photography is dedicated to capturing timeless images that will last and resonate for years to come.  Janine strives for subtle and artistic attention to detail, capturing sweet moments, expressions, and all the little things in between.  Wedding photography is full of so many amazing emotions and Janine will capture your personality and document your day as it unfolds… all the romance, laughter, tears, joy, details, and anxiousness of your day.

Janine also finds it vitally important to get to know her clients before their big day.  It's important to her to understand her clients vision for their day. Hence she will meet and have several discussions with her clients before their wedding big day.  Every bride if different and Janine strives to learn about her bride and groom to define the look she will capture. She then implements a detailed plan to create photographs that tell a story.

Please contact Janine to discuss how she can capture the romance and love that radiates from you.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

The best!!!! My husband and I quickly fell in love with Janine's photography style and booked her immediately once we had a date set. Not only does she do amazing work but she is such a nice genuine person and a pleasure to work with. She worked with us to develop a package that fit our budget (less hours of Photography coverage) but her and Guillermo hustled to get each and every shot we wanted. Their creativity really came through as they found the best spots to take photos. They knew our venue intimately (Davids Country Inn) but improvised based on where the lighting was the best or most interesting. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and figured out how to make us laugh and act natural. Our teaser album is already up on her blog and I cannot express how thrilled we are with the pictures! Book her now!!!! Just do it!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not be happier that we went with Janine for our wedding at David’s Country Inn. We developed an instant rapport right from the first meeting and knew we wanted her to capture our special day. Janine was wonderful throughout the process, providing us with recommendations for everything from an itinerary for the day to off-site locations nearby for additional photos. On our wedding day, we went to a local state park to capture some of the fall foliage in our pictures, and Janine was literally crawling on the ground and shooting through bushes just to make sure we got the perfect shot with the perfect lighting. She also helped smooth any bumps that popped up along the way, such as calling our florist for us when we needed something. Janine provided us with beautiful pictures that both tell 1,000 stories and will last a lifetime. Thank you Janine!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I wanted a wedding photographer who didn't produce the typical cookie cutter images and who produced stunning images, and I definitely found that with Janine! Janine was wonderful to work with-- she is so friendly, and we felt so comfortable with her both for our engagement session and the day of the wedding. She was willing to have multiple phone conversations with me to help relieve any of my nerves about the day of the wedding, and we worked out a timeline for the day of (since I did not have a wedding planner or coordinator). She went above and beyond with providing us gorgeous photos -- more than we were promised! The photos are truly a work of art, and we appreciate these beautiful images! She inspired me to create a wedding logo for us, and helped us coordinate a step-and-repeat photo backdrop. The day of, we had another wedding couple show up in the space we were supposed to be shooting outside, and she was so good about communicating with the other photographer and keeping everything stress-free for me. Janine is a talented photographer, and you will not be disappointed if you book her! Everyone raves about our images and how gorgeous they are. Thanks for capturing our day, Janine :)!

Photo of Janine Collette Photography in Washington, NJ - Photo by Janine Collette Photography
Photo
Profile Picture Kristin, 7/15/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

Janine Collette Photography Pricing

220x220 sq 1390937624101 jcp054
220x220 sq 1357615725575 jcp7236
220x220 sq 1472737113605 jcp6490 edit copy

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Janine is awesome! Her stylized shoot with my bouquet was fantastic. I LOVE her work and highly recommend her. She is a darn nice gal, too! GO JANINE!

HIGHLY recommend Janine Collette Photography. Being a client of theirs for many years now I have never been disappointed. The quality of work is that of experts. She is highly knowledgeable and energetic. 5 star +.

4 PROS I KNOW