Fontana, CA 92336 Map · Phone number

About jameslanehair

Hello my names is James Lane . I have been a Hair stylist and makeup artist serviceing the inland empire , los angeles area for the past 12 yrs. I offer air brush make up for all ocassions . I offfer hair extentions for all types of hair . Mobile services are provided as well . Ive work as an artist in runway shows and music videos . You can aslo find me at enchanted salon and spa as a hair stylist and color specialist ............

James lane ....makeing the world beautiful one person at a time .

facebook1923481379
 facebook1923481379
wedd

1 Reviews for jameslanehair

Cissy · Married on 05/21/2013

Jame is the greatest hair dresser. He makes you feel completly new and beautiful each time you see him. He is an amazing hair stylist. I would recommend him to everyone. Thanks James for making me feel wonderful.

Sent on 05/21/2013

• Heavenly Nails By Angel Mobile Nail Spa, Events, and Spa Services
    Heavenly Nails By Angel Mobile Nail Spa, Events, and Spa Services Wedding Hair & Makeup

James Lane is the absolute best Hair and Make Sylist you could ever want. His styles are trendy,stylish, and fashionable. He is always prompt, always friendly, gives you his undivided attention, does not stack appointments like other hairstylists, and is a great person. he always does my hair exactly how I want it, he remembers what ever my hair challenges are, and he is the best stylist I have ever had. He has been doing my hair since 2003 and I have referred him to many of my happy and satisfied clients. Havng James for your make up and hair care needs is the only way to go! I highly recommend him!

• Chaffey College Chino Community Center
    Chaffey College Chino Community Center Banquet Halls

I have been working with James for almost several years. I highly recommend him to all of my clients. Whether you are hosting a corporate event or you are a bride you want to look fabulous. If you want to feel beautiful and impress your guest you want to work with a pro. James is very professional and a fantastic person. James not only does wonderful hair he is also a talented make up artist. My brides love working with him. I am confident that you will too!

• Fontana, 92336 See on map