Nearby Vendors to Consider

About JaM Productions DJ Service

Over 25 years experience!!!

JaM Productions has over 25 years of COMBINED experience and use nothing but the finest sound systems around! We have to date, played over 1,000 receptions, reunions, proms, private parties, etc. Our music taste ranges from Country, Swamp Pop, French, Zydeco, Pop, Ballroom, R&B, Rap, Rock, Oldies, Line Dances, and too many more to offer! Our light show includes a variety of laser and multi colored systems. While we offer exquisite lighting, we also offer elegant lighting! All light packages are free of charge! Add the fog machine to the party for an incredible time!  As you can see, we have the complete package including......

*Over 200,000 songs to choose from!

*Complete Light Show From Dance lights to Elegant lights

*Complete Online Access to your own Wedding Reception Planner

*We coordinate the entire reception from entrance to last dance

*Professional trailer with THREE backup equipment systems

*Minimal deposit to reserve your date

When you log into our website at www.jamproductionsbr.com , choose "get a quote" and that will allow you to check availability and get pricing.

As a local DJ Company, we are always willing to work with your budget!

Have questions?  Call Drake at 225-573-2149!

Email: Dfruge@jamproductionsbr.com

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: New Orleans

Follow JaM Productions DJ Service on

16 Reviews for JaM Productions DJ Service

DJ Drake was wonderful. The best DJ service anyone could ever ask for!! I had a previous DJ already lined up before getting DJ productions and my previous DJ bailed on me a month before the wedding. DJ productions was the first number I called after that happened and I immediately booked him when DJ Drake said my wedding date was still available. I am so thankful that this happened to me when it did because DJ Drake did an amazing job. The music selection was great and DJ Drake made my whole wedding run smoothly. I would recommend him to anyone who is look for a flawless event.

Profile Picture Shelley, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot give Drake enough praise. He did such a fantastic job at our wedding ceremony and reception. It was so much fun because he maintained a neutral ground where everyone (ages 2 to 86) could have some fun! We asked him a lot for his opinion and if he had any suggestions and such and it worked out great! His professionalism is exceptional and he kept the party going!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/16/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Drake provided top notch service with professionalism and thoroughness. Would definitely recommend this business to anyone looking for DJ services!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 6/28/14, 1 Review