Jade Beauty Lounge

Redlands, CA View map

Our Mission: To ensure that on your wedding day, the most important day in a woman's life, is everything you dream of. My makeup artist and I will transform you into a beautiful fairytale princess. We have many years of experience in the wedding industry and with our attention to detail, you will be more than pleased. We offer on-location services (for a small travel fee) to make it more convenient and comfortable for the bride and her court, with full hair and makeup services available.

Trial run of hair and makeup prior to the big day is always recommended and encouraged.

Located inside Sola Salons Redlands, California. Inland Empire

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$120.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85.00

$55.00

What is the starting price for facials?

$85.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Salon
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing
  • User3031558 2+ years ago
    Kathy was absolutely amazing, I couldn't have been happier with my hair on my wedding day! After my trial run, we made a few adjustments and on my wedding day my hair was perfect. She also did all of my bridesmaids, each wanting a different style and Kathy exceeding expections. She loves what she does and it shows in her work! I think it is so important to have people that you enjoy around you the day of your wedding (because it can be so chaotic) and Kathy was truly a joy. I was able to relax knowing that everyone's hair was going to be beautiful!
    Amy Married on 03/21/2013
    I was very happy with my hair for the wedding. I did not know exactly what I wanted for my hair but had a few ideas from Pinterest. Kathy made some great suggestions and she designed a beautiful side swept updo. My hair was perfect! She also did my maid of honors hair. She wanted her hair down and curly and Kathy suggested pinning it to one side for a little different look.
    Kathy is very friendly and easy to work with. She is very professional and has extensive bridal experience. She made us all feel very comfortable and I was at ease on my big day.
    Melisa Married on 08/25/2012
    You will not regret having Kathy do your hair for your special occasion, SHE IS AWESOME!!! I was so pleased to have her do my special hair do for my wedding. She is friendly and talented with all hair types.

1436 Industrial Park Ave Studio #5 Redlands, CA, 92374
Location of (Jade Beauty Lounge)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding