Jacksonville, FL 32226 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 1

About J. Mosley Photography, LLC

Jennifer Mosley is an active member of Professional Photographers of America, Florida Professional Photographers, Southeastern Professional Photographers and the Jacksonville Professional Photographers Group. She is one of just a few Certified Professional Photographers here in Northeast Florida. The certification program is through PPA and hers was achieved in October of 2010.

I am proud to be a preferred vendor of the following venues:

Oyster Bay Yacht Club, Fernandina Beach, Florida

Diamond D Ranch

Cottonwood Ranch

Manor at 12 Oaks

Plantation Oaks Farm

I have been documenting weddings full time since 2008 and serve Northeast Florida and beyond. Please take a moment to check out my website at www.jmosleyphoto.com. Thank you.

Jennifer Mosley, CPP

J. Mosley Photography, LLC 7
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/04/2019

I could not be happier!

I cannot express how much I love Jen! She was great with communicating and has the best personality. I can tell you for a fact that God brought her to us. We were having the hardest time choosing a photographer because of prices and I had no idea what to really look for and who to trust. A friend recommended Jen to us and the moment I called her we formed a connection. She is professional, communicative, more helpful than I could have ever imagined, quick to get you photos, and does the most amazing job! We did our engagement session and had our photos 4 days later. Our wedding was on a Saturday and by Wednesday Jen had sent us highlights of our wedding. I was screaming with happiness when I looked at our photos. I cannot wait to see the rest. Don't second guess hiring Jen, just do it! I promise you will not be disappointed. Thank you so very much Jen. Words cannot express how glad we are to have had you there to capture our day.

Sent on 05/16/2019
    J. Mosley Photography, LLC 13
  • Kelly

Kelly Durante · Married on 04/12/2019

The Elite Photographer

We interviewed several photographers for our daughter’s wedding. It was a long process for us as we have professional photographers in our family (unfortunately they live out of state), so we have some pretty high standards for a photographer to live up to.

We first reviewed her portfolio and were very impressed. We then interviewed her, and it was an instant match for us, so we hired her. When she delivered our daughter’s engagement photos, we were so impressed with them. The photos were stunning, and she delivered them much sooner than we expected. The same with the wedding photos. We are just in love with the photos as well as Jen and her staff.

What we also liked, which may seem like a small detail, is the fact that they wear a uniform to the events. I think this is critical and clearly demonstrates their professionalism. Your guests will know who the official photographers are because they stand out rather than blending in with your guests. In addition, because she is so professional and has done this for years, she is highly organized when it comes time to take the family photos. She was so organized and efficient in her approach to taking the family photos, that it allowed us more time to enjoy our guests at the reception, many of whom traveled from out of state to attend. We really appreciated being able to spend more time enjoying the event we spent months planning.

Anyone can pick up a camera and call themselves a photographer. A real photographer has an eye for photography. If you want beautiful photos for memories that will last a lifetime, J. Mosley provides just that. If you want someone you can collaborate with and not just get what is in their wheelhouse, J. Mosley Photography will collaborate with you. Jen is an artist. She has the eye! We would not hesitate to hire her again. If you want someone that takes care of their equipment so you don’t have smudges on your lasting memories, hire J. Mosley Photography. Hire a professional artist. Hire J. Mosley Photography and they will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    J. Mosley Photography, LLC 14
    J. Mosley Photography, LLC 15
    J. Mosley Photography, LLC 16
    J. Mosley Photography, LLC 17

megan · Married on 11/17/2018

Best experience and the best photography

Jenn met with me for an interview during our process of finding a photographer. I instantly knew she was the one! To start, our engagement photos she captured described us, who we are as a couple, yes through a photo. They weren't cheesy or like every other photo you see. They were completely intimate and thought out. Our guestbook , provided by Jenn, was perfection and allowed guest to give insight to the couple and their future together. Once again, not like every other guestbook out there. Now to the wedding... She kept me, the bride, completely calm and worry free. She was organized and knocked out all those family photos that must be done. Then she had fun with the wedding party, getting the guys to engage and laugh in photos. Every photo I had wished to be captured she was sure to be there. I've only seen a preview thus far, but I am blown away by the quality and moments of each photo. Every happy, silly, sappy, touching, crazy moment she was there. 100% recommend her ! Great company to have along for your big day!

Sent on 12/15/2018

• Platinum Entertainment DJ Services
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services Wedding DJs

I have know Jennifer for years and she always creates wonderful memories and beautiful photographs!!! You can not go wrong with J. Mosley!!!

• Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

AMAZING is all I can say. I've worked with Jen Mosley several times and am always impressed with her professionalism and talent. I follow her on FB because I like HER but also because her wedding photography takes my breath away.

• Level 5 Entertainment
    Level 5 Entertainment Wedding DJs

This is the best Photographer Jacksonville has. She is very professional and has lots of years of experience in this field.

• Jacksonville, 32226 See on map
    Office located on the Northside of Jacksonville, Florida but proud to serve Northeast Florida and beyond.