Jacksonville, FL 32226 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 1

About J. Mosley Photography, LLC

Jennifer Mosley is an active member of Professional Photographers of America, Florida Professional Photographers, Southeastern Professional Photographers and the Jacksonville Professional Photographers Group. She is one of just a few Certified Professional Photographers here in Northeast Florida. The certification program is through PPA and hers was achieved in October of 2010.

I am proud to be a preferred vendor of the following venues:

Oyster Bay Yacht Club, Fernandina Beach, Florida

Diamond D Ranch

Cottonwood Ranch

Manor at 12 Oaks

Plantation Oaks Farm

I have been documenting weddings full time since 2008 and serve Northeast Florida and beyond. Please take a moment to check out my website at www.jmosleyphoto.com. Thank you.

Jennifer Mosley, CPP

Follow J. Mosley Photography, LLC on

• Videos 1

79 Reviews for J. Mosley Photography, LLC

megan · Married on 11/17/2018

Best experience and the best photography

Jenn met with me for an interview during our process of finding a photographer. I instantly knew she was the one! To start, our engagement photos she captured described us, who we are as a couple, yes through a photo. They weren't cheesy or like every other photo you see. They were completely intimate and thought out. Our guestbook , provided by Jenn, was perfection and allowed guest to give insight to the couple and their future together. Once again, not like every other guestbook out there. Now to the wedding... She kept me, the bride, completely calm and worry free. She was organized and knocked out all those family photos that must be done. Then she had fun with the wedding party, getting the guys to engage and laugh in photos. Every photo I had wished to be captured she was sure to be there. I've only seen a preview thus far, but I am blown away by the quality and moments of each photo. Every happy, silly, sappy, touching, crazy moment she was there. 100% recommend her ! Great company to have along for your big day!

Mark L · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible Experience

We met Jen at an open house with different vendors, the photos and reviews online are enough to back up her incredible work, but meeting her and getting to know her really got us excited for our big day and to have her on our team to make it special. I knew she would be spending most of the morning with my bride and how that can either be a stressful time or a relaxing time full of laughter. One of the first things my bride said to me after the ceremony was how happy she was with Jen and how she seemed to bring everyone together in the room to laugh and look great for the photos. Jen was so soft spoken and respectful and had a plan for the entire evening down to the minute which she executed perfectly. I enjoyed taking photos for probably the first time in my life thanks to her, and my entire family went out of their way to tell me how great she was and what an awesome time they had with her. Hiring anyone else besides her would be a mistake, it would be worth scheduling your wedding around her availability. That's how talented and professional she is.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

The best around!

Absolutely the best!! I would highly recommend Jenn and her team for your wedding photos. Having worked at the Club Continental (a local wedding venue) for three years and working side by side with dozens of photographers at the weddings, I knew I would hire Jen when my big day arrived. She always made the brides so at ease, directed the photo shoots in a seamless fashion, and always captured the best shots without blocking the guests view of important moments. During our wedding, Jenn coordinated all our early morning getting ready shots and still managed to keep us on schedule to the church. She was there with us all day capturing the most memorable shots as well as others we don't even know about yet. Her attention to detail and creativity is incredible. She created for us an amazing guest sign in book using our top photos from our engagement session with her. She included cute questions in the book that guests could answer. It was so much fun for us to read after the wedding and for guests to sign. We recieved our sneak peak photos from our wedding on 10.20.18 and cannot wait to see the rest of them. From the small sampling of sneak peak photos that we shared, our guests have been so complementative of Jenns work and have kept saying I 100% get why you chose her, she is amazing! I promise, you cannot go wrong choosing Jenn for your big day!

J. Mosley Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Platinum Entertainment DJ Services
    Platinum Entertainment DJ Services Wedding DJs

I have know Jennifer for years and she always creates wonderful memories and beautiful photographs!!! You can not go wrong with J. Mosley!!!

• Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

AMAZING is all I can say. I've worked with Jen Mosley several times and am always impressed with her professionalism and talent. I follow her on FB because I like HER but also because her wedding photography takes my breath away.

• Level 5 Entertainment
    Level 5 Entertainment Wedding DJs

This is the best Photographer Jacksonville has. She is very professional and has lots of years of experience in this field.

• Jacksonville, FL 32226 See on map
    Office located on the Northside of Jacksonville, Florida but proud to serve Northeast Florida and beyond.