J. Lynne Photography LLC.

Granger, IN View map

Simplistic Elegant Memories

I appreciate you taking the time to explore my work and finding out more about me.

I developed an interest in photography after my second son was born about four years ago. I began taking photography classes after my husband invested in a DSLR camera for me. I continued to follow my passion for photography by attending workshops and national conferences. I have fallen in love with the ability to capture that simple smile, frown, or moment in time with a photograph that brings everlasting memories to our minds. I truly enjoy helping others capture those moments in a simple but elegant way.

I am originally from southern California. (Northern Indiana became my home about two years ago, and I have to admit it was an adjustment for me.) I am a wife and a mother of two active boys. I love sunglasses, flip flops, simplicity, family, and fun.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Mandy Married on 01/16/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer did an awesome job. She captured wonderful moments that i will now always remember. She was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Definetly worth the money!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

52256 Evard Dr. Granger, IN, 46530
Location of (J. Lynne Photography LLC.)

J. Lynne Photography LLC. frequently asked questions

J. Lynne Photography LLC. offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
J. Lynne Photography LLC. offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
J. Lynne Photography LLC. offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
J. Lynne Photography LLC. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding