52256 Evard Dr., Granger, IN 46530 Map · Phone number

About J. Lynne Photography LLC.

Simplistic Elegant Memories

I appreciate you taking the time to explore my work and finding out more about me.

I developed an interest in photography after my second son was born about four years ago. I began taking photography classes after my husband invested in a DSLR camera for me. I continued to follow my passion for photography by attending workshops and national conferences. I have fallen in love with the ability to capture that simple smile, frown, or moment in time with a photograph that brings everlasting memories to our minds. I truly enjoy helping others capture those moments in a simple but elegant way.

I am originally from southern California. (Northern Indiana became my home about two years ago, and I have to admit it was an adjustment for me.) I am a wife and a mother of two active boys. I love sunglasses, flip flops, simplicity, family, and fun.

IMG2917
IMG2917
IMG2596
IMG0573
J. Lynne Photography LLC.

1 Reviews for J. Lynne Photography LLC.

Mandy · Married on 01/16/2010

Jennifer did an awesome job. She captured wonderful moments that i will now always remember. She was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Definetly worth the money!!

Sent on 06/28/2010