J&L Weddings and Decor

Ocho Rios View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

We take it, plan it, fix it and make it happen. A company where all your dreams are made reality. J&L Weddings and Decor is own and operated by a lovely lady. She seek to give her clients the best to last for a lifetime memory.

We are located in Mile End, Lodge P.O St. Ann Jamaica. We will go anywhere you our clients want us to go. We offer a wide range of services such as Wedding Planning, Decorations, Videography, Photography and so much more, call or email us today at (876) 488-9844 Email address- jandldecor@hotmail.com to find out more about our services.

You can also visit us on our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/jandlweddingsanddecor to view more of our work.

Thanks in advance for choosing J&L Weddings and Decor. " Where dreams are made reality..."

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$350

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Seneama B. Married on 02/18/2021

Totally fantastic

Thank you so much Jhovel and team from J&L Weddings and Decor. You made our day super special with your beautiful and sophisticated Decor designs. #fairytalewedding#dream wedding @jandlweddingsanddecor

J&L Weddings and Decor's reply:

Thank you Seneama. Very happy we made your day extra special. All the very best in your marriage. xoxoxoxox
    Tashay M. Married on 03/15/2019

Wonderful 10/10

I was recommended to j&l by a friend with two weeks to my wedding Mrs pinnock my coordinator not only did everything within the two weeks but she made it exactly as I imagined. I am so grateful to j&l for making my big day a special one..would recommend them to anyone getting married ten times over
    Sheneece Married on 12/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    J&L Weddings and Decor made preparation for my wedding less tedious. Jhovel provided excellent customer service. She was easy to talk to and provided great ideas to enhance my big day. She ensured I never forgot anything and was on target with the plans. J&L is quite reasonable and you are sure to get value for your money. Choose J&L Weddings and Decor and make your special day one to be talked about and remembered.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

86 Main Street Ocho Rios
876-6326848
Location of (J&L Weddings and Decor)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding