J KayMay

Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30324 Map · Phone number

About J KayMay

J KayMay LLC is a talented wedding florist based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Jennifer is extremely client-focused. Seeing the smiles after she has gone the extra mile is what makes her work meaningful. Jennifer was trained in floral design by top designers from Team Flower Workshop 2015. Her style is elegant and chic with a mix of whimsical wildness. J KayMay LLC uses big and small blooms and organic shapes, letting the natural shapes direct every arrangement. She strives to enhance your wedding day with one-of-a-kind designs that beautifully showcase your style and vision.

Jennifer sets up a consultation with all of her clients to begin discussing their desired wedding floral style and event design. She offers wholesale and bulk flowers when requested and will provides samples of her work. On the day of your wedding J KayMay LLC will deliver, set up, and clean up your arrangements for added convenience. She offers the following floral arrangements, with non-floral options:

• Aisle decor
  • Single flowers

Photography:  Blair Bush Photography | Florals by J KayMay LLC | The Goat Farm
Photography: Blair Bush Photography | Florals by J KayMay LLC | The Goat Farm
Bride shot- Photography by Almond Leaf Studios | Florals by J KayMay LLC
Photoshoot-Photography by Vegas Giovanni | Florals by J KayMay LLC | Rhodes Hall
With the dog-Photography by Vegas Giovanni | Florals by J KayMay LLC | Rhodes Hall
Table setting-Photography:  Blair Bush Weddings | Florals by J KayMay LLC
Table setting-Photography: Blair Bush Weddings | Florals by J KayMay LLC
Essentials-Photography by Robin Benson | Florals by J KayMay LLC
Essentials-Photography by Robin Benson | Florals by J KayMay LLC
Quote-Photography by Robin Benson | Florals by J KayMay LLC | Calligraphy by Maidae
Bouquet-Photography by Almond Leaf Studios | Florals by J KayMay LLC
Bouquet-Photography by Almond Leaf Studios | Florals by J KayMay LLC
Floral centerpiece-Photography by Almond Leaf Studios| Florals by J KayMay LLC | NC Arboreteum
Arrangements-Photography by Almond Leaf Studios| Florals by J KayMay LLC | NC Arboreteum
Setup-Photography by Almond Leaf Studios| Florals by J KayMay LLC | NC Arboreteum
Table flower-Photography by Almond Leaf Studios| Florals by J KayMay LLC | NC Arboreteum
Setting-Photography by Almond Leaf Studios| Florals by J KayMay LLC | NC Arboreteum
Bridal shot-Photography by Vegas Giovanni | Florals by J KayMay LLC | Rhodes Hall
Decor-Photography:  Blair Bush Photography | Florals by J KayMay LLC | The Goat Farm
Decor-Photography: Blair Bush Photography | Florals by J KayMay LLC | The Goat Farm
Bridal bouquet-Photography by Priyanka Patel | Florals by J KayMay LLC | Rhodes Hall
Details-Photography by Robin Benson | Florals by J KayMay LLC
Details-Photography by Robin Benson | Florals by J KayMay LLC
Photoshoot-Photography by Priyanka Patel | Florals by J KayMay LLC
Photoshoot-Photography by Priyanka Patel | Florals by J KayMay LLC
Bridesmaid-Photography by Priyanka Patel | Florals by J KayMay LLC
Bridesmaid-Photography by Priyanka Patel | Florals by J KayMay LLC
Photography by Tim Redman Weddings| Florals by J KayMay LLC | Historic Dekalb Courthouse
Florals and Photography by J KayMay LLC

J KayMay 1
J KayMay 2
J KayMay 3

Meghann · Married on 08/26/2017

I am so incredibly happy that Jennifer was the florist for my wedding. I could not be more pleased. I live in Orlando so we did all of our planning long distance and it was seamless. I started by pinning the flowers I like on pinterest and shared my board with Jennifer. We had a phone conference in which she was very detailed and sent me a vision board which was exactly what I was envisioning. I had an idea of what I wanted my bouquet and wedding arch to look like, however I am not knowledgeable about different types of flowers, even though I could not give her exact details she knew exactly what I was looking for. Jennifer sent me pretty floral stationary so I could write a personal note to my bridesmaids, grandmother, mother and mother in law. I sent them to her ahead of time and they were beautifully displayed with each bouquet. She also gifted my husband and I with a gorgeous custom painted wood slice (see photo below). She thought of every detail down to providing a gorgeous floral hand towel to use for our bouquets. I could go on and on, Jennifer was so accommodating and thoughtful and everything was better than I imagined!

J KayMay 4
    J KayMay 5
    J KayMay 6

Molly · Married on 11/18/2016

Jennifer is the very best of the best. From the very beginning to the final details on my wedding day, she went above and beyond with every little touch.

She began the process by a thorough consultation, and developed a plan that worked with our budget, showing options that could help reduce the price as well as enhance the day if we had more wiggle room money wise. She also made mood boards and style sheets to confirm that we were on the same page for color scheme and design. I changed my mind a lot through the process too (different colors, ideas — I'm indecisive) and she was always prompt in guiding me with advice (whether or not that would work) or helping me come to a decision. This flexibility and attention to detail made me sure that we were working with someone who was considerate, knowledgeable and well prepared.

On the wedding day, her floral arrangements and special personalized touches (flowers to memorialize my grandmother around her wedding photo, handlettered labels for all the bouts and bouquets, etc) were the second best part of my day (the first, of course, was marrying my best friend!)

Jennifer is kind, considerate and joyfully celebrates your big day. I cannot sing her praises enough. I guarantee you will be completely moved and speechless with her craft and knowledge.

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

Until I met Jennifer, I had NO clue what to do in terms of wedding flowers or even a color pallet! After showing her a few Pintrest pins, she blew me away with what she had found. I immediately trusted her creativeness and experience. Not only did she respect our limited budget, but she used what we were able to afford and re-purposed items to use again later in the reception. Jennifer went above and beyond in the steps leading up to the wedding (like finding thank you cards that coordinated with my flowers and colors) and included so many little touches the day of the wedding that made me feel like she was more than just my wedding florist. Not only is Jennifer kind and sweet, she is truly amazing at her craft and we are so happy we entrusted her to make our wedding day beautiful!

J KayMay FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30324 See on map