Columbus, OH 43215 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date

About J. Hannah Photography

Jenn is a Columbus-based photographer who strives to create creative and authentic photos.

My photography is for the alternative. The adventurous. The starry-eyed, wanderlust couple. My approach to photography is candid, artistic, and photojournalistic. I strive to document your day just as it happens, with all the chaos, the messiness, laughter, tears, and drunken dance moves. Your wedding day isn't about the dress, the details, the flowers, the party -- it's about your love, hugging your mom, watching your dad get down on the dance floor, laughing your head off with your best friends. And that's what I want to capture at the end of the day. That's what I promise you'll care about 30 years from now.

• Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow J. Hannah Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Leslie Nicole Photography
ac 152 51 788607 1559334698

22 Reviews for J. Hannah Photography

Megan D. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Jenn is fantastic!

When we were scouting out wedding photographers, we weren't exactly sure what we were looking for--until we met Jenn and saw her work. She's the best! My husband and I would give her ten stars if we could! We love how comfortable she made us feel in front of the camera (even though we can be pretty awkward), how thoughtful and supportive she is, and how she's somehow able to document us being us. She's flexible, quick to respond to questions, and so efficient. She works hard and loves what she does, and it shows! If you're looking for organic and beautiful photos that capture your spirit and your day, I can't say enough good things about Jenn.

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle S. · Married on 07/15/2020

A Personalized and Priceless Choice

After admiring Jenn’s photography from Instagram and Facebook for years, it was finally time to select someone to document our big day and the decision was the easiest one we have ever made! We knew we couldn’t get married without hiring the best storyteller and most talented photographer - Jenn (J. Hannah Photography). We didn’t even select a date before meeting with Jenn because we knew she would play an integral part in our planning process.

When we first met with Jenn, she took the time to learn more about our love story and how life brought us together. Our elopement was in Aspen, CO and Jenn jumped at the opportunity to travel with us from Columbus to Colorado. She took time to research the travel restrictions for CO due to Covid to make sure we could safely continue with our plans. Once we arrived in CO, Jenn joined us for a tour of the Maroon Bells area the day before our wedding to scope out the best shooting locations for our intimate ceremony and portraits.

Having never had professional portraits taken beyond my senior pictures, I was a little nervous about how things might go, but Jenn truly puts you at ease and found the most natural ways to capture us as a couple without the photos feeling forced or posed. We received sneak peaks and our final photos in a timely manner and we are still in awe of Jenn’s amazing talents! It’s abundantly clear that Jenn takes great pride in her work and takes careful consideration to provide a unique experience for each of her clients! Everyone compliments our photos but I immediately award all the credit to Jenn for capturing us in the greatest light possible!

Thank you so much for playing such an important part in the biggest day of our lives! We will be customers for life! ❤️

Sent on 10/29/2020

Hannah · Married on 06/20/2020

We cannot give Jenn enough stars, if there were 10 stars to give, she would get 11! I had a vision for what I wanted our engagement and wedding pictures to look like and when I saw Jenn's page, it's like her pictures spoke to me. I knew she was our photographer. When we met for our engagement pictures, my husband and I were so awkward and had never done this before. Jenn made it fun and really helped us open up! Then on our wedding day, she really went above and beyond. It was pouring down rain the whole day, but Jenn had such a creative eye and had great ideas for inside pictures. She even went to the extent of getting ahold of our venue's owner to get into the other buildings and the greenhouse on the property so that we could get pictures done there. I thought I would be upset because I envisioned outdoor pictures, but the inside pictures that she came up with were unreal. They were so unique and no one will ever have pictures like that! We cannot thank her enough for that! Pictures were the one thing I was willing to spend a good amount of our budget on and I am so glad we did, because our pictures are worth every penny. She really captured the love and fun of that day. Everyone that has seen our pictures have told us how beautiful they are and that if they ever got married, Jenn would definitely be their photographer. It's nice to have someone who takes great pictures, but it's even better to have someone that truly cares about making your day perfect and is so fun and easy to work with. We would choose J. Hannah Photography over and over again.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Award

J. Hannah Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• Columbus, OH, 43215 See on map
    Location of (J. Hannah Photography)

J. Hannah Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does J. Hannah Photography include in the starting price?

J. Hannah Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does J. Hannah Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

J. Hannah Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does J. Hannah Photography offer?

J. Hannah Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does J. Hannah Photography offer?

J. Hannah Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does J. Hannah Photography offer for wedding events?

J. Hannah Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend J. Hannah Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

J. Hannah Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.