5964 Baronscourt Way, Dublin, OH 43016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Deals 1

About J Bauer Productions

I’ve been engrossed in photography my whole life, and it has been a goal of mine to one day combine my passion for both into a professional career. I began shooting projects for friends, and within a year I have been humbled to find word of mouth quickly spreading. Now, I’m thrilled to meet each new client with the promise of giving them photographs that they will cherish endlessly.

My focus in photography is exposing the true feelings and emotions of each subject. It is my goal to keep my clients as relaxed and natural as possible as a way to fully transpire their true personality in every picture; whether it be engagement, portrait or wedding. Anywhere in Ohio or around the world, I am ready to travel and excited to capture a part of your life.

We offer:

-12 hour coverage for all wedding packages.
-2 photographers to capture every moment of your wedding.
-Pictures delivered in under 3 months, guaranteed.
-Prices start at $2,000.

Photos 29 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

6 Reviews for J Bauer Productions

Maura · Married on 07/19/2014

We highly recommend J Bauer Productions and plan on using him again for any future photo needs- Joe is wonderful!!!! The value, service, and quality is unmatched! We found Joe Bauer after searching vendors on The Knot and looking over reviews and websites from there. Joe offered to meet my then fiancé and I at a location of choice to discuss options and after our first few minutes, we knew he was our photographer! He was very friendly, showed us beautiful portfolio examples, and was easygoing with what we were looking for. We decided to add engagement photos on to our wedding package and are so glad we did! For both the wedding and engagement shoots, Joe was quick to listen to where we wanted and also help advise us to locations that fit our wants. We were unsure of what to expect when we took our engagement photos, but Joe was so professional and made us feel comfortable as we walked around, telling us what we should do to produce our gorgeous photos. We were ready to go then by the time our wedding came around! Joe was great with email communication anytime we had a question. He attended our rehearsal before the wedding and had his vision ready for the wedding day! Joe and his wife Kathy showed up at our hair salon on time and eager to start shooting my bridesmaids and myself. From there they moved to the church with us and had the entire shooting process streamlined before, during, and after the wedding. They had some unique shots that we absolutely love (like our party favors and my dress at the church), and also gave us all the photos with family and spur of the moment celebratory times we were hoping for. My husband and I, my family and wedding guests, all truly enjoyed Joe himself and the pictures we’ve seen so far. The fact that we receive all rights to our photos in color and black and white make things even better! We can’t wait to see the rest of the wedding photos!!! Joe – thank you!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

B. · Married on 06/27/2014

Joe and Kathy make the perfect team and it was a pleasure to have them at our wedding.

Taking an hour of wedding pictures after your ceremony can quickly turn into a chore. But Joe kept a pace that ensured we would get great shots and not miss our own party. Kathy consistently offered up new ideas for shots that we all liked. We have fun taking the pictures and they look amazing, too.

These two are top of the class. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2012

Joe and Kathy were AWESOME!!!!!! I honestly can't say enough great things about them. Joe did our engagement pictures which turned out wonderful. I knew then that I couldn't wait to see our wedding pictures. Joe is very professional and would always respond to emails/calls etc right away. On our wedding day Joe and Kathy were there bright and early and didn't leave till the end of the reception. Everyone kept commenting on how great they were. Thanks Joe and Kathy for making our wedding day so special. We will continue to use them for all of our photography needs :)

Love Greg and Ashley

Sent on 11/05/2012

J Bauer Productions FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• J Bauer Productions 1
    Free Engagement Shoot

For all of our Wedding Wire clients in 2020, engagement pictures will be completementary in all our packages!

• Dublin, 43016 See on map
    Location of (J Bauer Productions)

J Bauer Productions frequently asked questions

What photography styles does J Bauer Productions offer?

J Bauer Productions offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does J Bauer Productions offer?

J Bauer Productions offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Slideshow
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does J Bauer Productions offer for wedding events?

J Bauer Productions offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives

What percentage of users recommend J Bauer Productions and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

J Bauer Productions is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does J Bauer Productions offer?

J Bauer Productions currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.