J. Annette's Cheesecake & More

9623 Cincinnati-Columbus Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45241 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About J. Annette's Cheesecake & More

J. Annette's Cheesecakes makes wedding, anniversary, birthday and special occasion (or any occasion) unique for all of our customers. Located in Northern Cincinnati of Southwest Ohio, we offer the personal touch on the service required for your occasion. We have a variety of cheesecakes, traditional cakes, desserts and cookies that are delectable, custom-made and are baked with the finest ingredients available.

Being in business for over 21 years, we have made several different kinds of wedding favors and cakes, cupcakes for birthdays, seasonal parties, office and corporate meetings. Check out our galleries and view the many delicious, custom-designed sweets we have created - using only the finest ingredients available. Choose from over 32 flavors! Plus we even have 7 delicious sugar-free cheesecakes available for those who require less sugar in their diets!

Follow J. Annette's Cheesecake & More on

• Sweets by LaDawn
  • Jeana's Great Cakes
  • Little Flour Baked Goods

19 Reviews for J. Annette's Cheesecake & More

Ashley · Married on 02/12/2016

My cake was so beautiful and delicious! Everyone LOVED it, and I got compliments on the cake for days after the wedding. They brought the cake on time, and decorated it perfectly. Their prices are great and the owner is wonderful to work with. I highly suggest them! :)

Sent on 03/14/2016

Libby · Married on 05/23/2015

We loved our wedding cheesecake by J. Annette's. It was delicious and we had many compliments. We had many choices of flavors and styles...loved everything about J. Annette's!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2013

So delicious! My husband and I aren't huge cake people so we went with something a little less traditional--cheesecake! :) Unfortunately, the only cheesecake I got, was the small piece my husband nicely put into my mouth! :) However, I still to this day can't stop thinking about how creamy and yummy it tasted! Thankfully, we will get a small replicated cheesecake for our one year! I am most certainly looking forward to that! :)

Sent on 07/29/2013

Real Weddings

• 9623 Cincinnati-Columbus Rd Cincinnati, 45241 See on map
    5137773347 (Fax Number)
    Mon - Fri 10:00 am to 6:00 pm Sat - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
    Location of (J. Annette's Cheesecake & More)