18839 E. Swan Dr., Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Ivonne Carlton Photography

Portrait and Wedding Photographer in Gilbert, AZ and the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. My goal is to provide the highest quality photography at an affordable price to my clients.

I will capture beautiful memories and those special details in your special day.

Follow Ivonne Carlton Photography on

8 Reviews for Ivonne Carlton Photography

1 User photo

Ivonne Carlton Photography 1

samantha · Married on 03/03/2018

We loved working with Ivonne and Travis! They do absolutely fantastic work. We did an engagement shoot with them as well as having them do our wedding and I cannot recommend them enough! Photos were gorgeous, and we got them so quickly. They are so easy to get along with and were so much fun! Thank you both so much!

Nick · Married on 01/14/2018

Ivonne and Travis are incredible photographers. My wife and I were honored to have them photograph our wedding on January 14th, 2018. The service that they provide is unlike any other. They are more than just photographers. Ivonne and Travis are a husband and wife, they are a photography team, and they are artists. We decided to do an engagement session prior to our wedding. We had a wonderful time at the Boyce Thompson Arboretum. We got some amazing photos and had fun as we became more comfortable in front of the cameras and more comfortable with Ivonne and Travis. For our engagement session we choose two locations. For the second location we chose to be somewhere with the Superstition Mountains to be in the background. Travis told us that had been envisioning an artistic shot for a while. There is a road that dips up and down in East Mesa that leads right in to the Superstition mountains. Travis had us stand in the middle of the street and it ended up being an amazing shot. We had such a great time taking photos with them, it was such an adventure. For our wedding we were just as happy with the outcome. As I was looking through the hundreds of photos after the wedding. I truly felt that there were different styles of photos that would make anyone happy with their work. We have everything including wonderful family photos, details photos, dramatic artistic photos, beautiful ceremony photos, black and white photos, fun reception photos, and even a giant group shot! With Ivonne and Travis you get not only one photographer but two. There are so many photographers to choose from; however, Ivonne and Travis should be at the top of your list. They will make sure you and your loved ones have amazing pictures on your special day.

Ivonne Carlton Photography 2

Michele · Married on 07/01/2017

My fiancé (at the time) and I met Travis and Ivonne at the Arizona Bridal Show early 2017. We went specifically to find a photographer and wound up meeting this awesome husband & wife team at their adorable booth. They were warm, inviting, inquisitive and genuine. We loved them so much that we booked immediately and left the show, confident that we had found the perfect photographers for our big day.
    We hit a little bit of a snag when they realized they actually had our wedding day already booked for another bride and groom, but they assured us not to worry and that they would have another photography team shoot our day and they would still be editing our photos. I was a little skeptical until I met Mindy, who they work with very closely. She actually ended up photographing my bridal shower, my boudoir shoot and my wedding, while Ivonne and Travis did the edits and stayed in touch with me.
    I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with! They have incredible communication skills, speedy turnaround times (we got our wedding photos in 3 weeks!), a genuine sense of care for your life and your special event, and are very professional. We got around 800 photos back from our wedding, which I thought was an incredible amount. It was nice to have variations to choose from.
    Although Travis and Ivonne didn’t personally shoot my big day, they came to see me right before to send me their love, which I thought was so sweet and thoughtful.
    I would also like to acknowledge how organized they are. We had meetings of our wedding timeline and they made sure they knew which shots we wanted to get and with who. The day of my wedding I honestly just relaxed and was able to let Mindy take the wheel and get all the shots she knew we wanted, and she did. Every single shoot and meeting they arrived on time and prepared.
    I highly recommend that you reach out to Ivonne and Travis and meet them. They are trustworthy, hardworking, and genuinely great people.

Ivonne Carlton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Sweet and Divine Baking
    Sweet and Divine Baking Wedding Cakes

Anyone can just take pictures, but Ivonne and Travis Photography will bring them alive. They can capture the soul of every corner. Their pictures are absolutely amazing!!! Their professionalism, creativity, and quality are remarkable; they go above and beyond anyone's expectations. Working with them is a blast; you will not be disappointed nor will you regret it. It is with great pleasure and honor that Sweet and Divine Baking wholeheartedly endorse Ivonne and Travis Photography, the finest photographers in Arizona. Sweet and Divine Baking Phoenix, AZ

• 18839 E. Swan Dr. Queen Creek, AZ 85142 See on map