18839 E. Swan Dr., Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Ivonne Carlton Photography

Portrait and Wedding Photographer in Gilbert, AZ and the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. My goal is to provide the highest quality photography at an affordable price to my clients.

I will capture beautiful memories and those special details in your special day.

Follow Ivonne Carlton Photography on

1 User photo

Ivonne Carlton Photography 1

Molly DeRouchey · Married on 11/16/2019

The best duo

Ivonne and Travis are phenomenal. They are the cutest husband and wife team, always making us laugh. We had so much fun with them and they made us feel totally comfortable in front of the camera. We had them take our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos, I highly recommend using them for engagement photos so you can learn their terminology and poses. It was super helpful when it came to wedding day. They work quick, they know their stuff, and their artistic eye is fantastic. They were so efficient on my wedding day that they were able to get all our photos done after ceremony (we didn’t do a first look) and we still had some time to enjoy cocktail hour with our guests. They were quick to respond to emails, they answered and helped guide us with all our questions and they even help us plan our wedding day timeline. I can’t say enough great things about them and I’m so thankful they were able to capture our special day all on camera. I highly recommend this fun, energetic, amazing duo and I can’t wait to use Ivonne and Travis in the future.

Sent on 11/25/2019

samantha · Married on 03/03/2018

We loved working with Ivonne and Travis! They do absolutely fantastic work. We did an engagement shoot with them as well as having them do our wedding and I cannot recommend them enough! Photos were gorgeous, and we got them so quickly. They are so easy to get along with and were so much fun! Thank you both so much!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Nick · Married on 01/14/2018

Ivonne and Travis are incredible photographers. My wife and I were honored to have them photograph our wedding on January 14th, 2018. The service that they provide is unlike any other. They are more than just photographers. Ivonne and Travis are a husband and wife, they are a photography team, and they are artists. We decided to do an engagement session prior to our wedding. We had a wonderful time at the Boyce Thompson Arboretum. We got some amazing photos and had fun as we became more comfortable in front of the cameras and more comfortable with Ivonne and Travis. For our engagement session we choose two locations. For the second location we chose to be somewhere with the Superstition Mountains to be in the background. Travis told us that had been envisioning an artistic shot for a while. There is a road that dips up and down in East Mesa that leads right in to the Superstition mountains. Travis had us stand in the middle of the street and it ended up being an amazing shot. We had such a great time taking photos with them, it was such an adventure. For our wedding we were just as happy with the outcome. As I was looking through the hundreds of photos after the wedding. I truly felt that there were different styles of photos that would make anyone happy with their work. We have everything including wonderful family photos, details photos, dramatic artistic photos, beautiful ceremony photos, black and white photos, fun reception photos, and even a giant group shot! With Ivonne and Travis you get not only one photographer but two. There are so many photographers to choose from; however, Ivonne and Travis should be at the top of your list. They will make sure you and your loved ones have amazing pictures on your special day.

Ivonne Carlton Photography 2
    Sent on 02/23/2018

Ivonne Carlton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Proofs

Real Weddings

• Sweet and Divine Baking
    Sweet and Divine Baking Wedding Cakes

Anyone can just take pictures, but Ivonne and Travis Photography will bring them alive. They can capture the soul of every corner. Their pictures are absolutely amazing!!! Their professionalism, creativity, and quality are remarkable; they go above and beyond anyone's expectations. Working with them is a blast; you will not be disappointed nor will you regret it. It is with great pleasure and honor that Sweet and Divine Baking wholeheartedly endorse Ivonne and Travis Photography, the finest photographers in Arizona. Sweet and Divine Baking Phoenix, AZ

• 18839 E. Swan Dr. Queen Creek, 85142 See on map