429 Alumni Lane, Ames, IA 50011 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About ISU Alumni Center

The ISU Alumni Center offers couples an elegant atmosphere in a one-of-a-kind setting with exceptional service. Let our professional wedding coordinators help you with all of the details for your special day.

Follow ISU Alumni Center on

dance cy dorfs photography
dance first dorfs photography
dance first graylight photography
ISU Alumni Center
dance wedding party graylight photography
dancing guests mcclanahan studios
decor centerpiece graylight photography
ISU Alumni Center
decor guest book table dorfs photography
decor tablescape graylight photography
decor tablescape mcclanahan studios
dress graylight photography
fb appetizers mcclanahan studios
fb bar dorfs photography
fb bar mcclanahan studios
i do graylight photography
ISU Alumni Center
wedding party outdoor grand staircase dorfs photog
wedding party outdoor grand staircase graylight ph

8 Reviews for ISU Alumni Center

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

I can honestly say the staff at the Iowa State Alumni Center made our day so amazing and unforgettable! No need to hire a wedding planner with this venue. They have an amazing coordinator named Brooke and interns from the college that are there every step of the way. Once I had my "day of" meeting with Brooke, she and the staff made sure that everything was on time and the guests/vendors/wedding party were where they needed to be. I didn't have to worry about a thing and was able to have the most carefree time with my husband and loved ones. The price is completely worth the money as they did all of my decorating(with my own items) and have their own things they set up as well(lighted backdrop for example). You also can have the ceremony and reception at the center and there's even a rain backup inside, which we used and I was incredibly thankful for it! I could go on and on about this place, but you should really see for yourself! THANK YOU SO MUCH ALUMNI CENTER!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

Is it possible to fall in love with a venue? Because after having my wedding at the Alumni Center I absolutely believe it’s possible.

We chose to do a morning ceremony and a brunch reception, so I was looking for a venue that would be able to accommodate a slightly non-traditional wedding. We had both at the Alumni Center. The staff did a FLAWLESS job! Seriously, I had no stress throughout the whole process. Everything ran smoothly from beginning to end. Our event planner Bry was amazing to work with. She was so easy to get ahold of and quick to answer any questions or concerns I had. We had originally planned for an outdoor ceremony, and ended up moving it indoors a few days before due to the weather forecast. That caused no problem at all! The staff took care of EVERYTHING (coordinated day-of schedule of events with my other vendors, set up the room including decor I dropped off, made sure the bridal party was where they needed to be, assisted my guests with parking, seating, buffet line, etc.) We recieved so many compliments from our guests on the venue as a whole, including flow of events, professionalism of the staff and beauty of the building. I felt like all I had to do was show up and enjoy my wedding! Highly recommend using this venue.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Erin · Married on 11/12/2016

We couldn't have been happier with using the Alumni Center as our reception venue. They made planning so easy, and I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. Awesome staff and great location!

Sent on 12/05/2016

ISU Alumni Center Pricing

ISU Alumni Center Price Rates

ISU Alumni Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,280.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,280.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 10
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Museum
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• 429 Alumni Lane Ames, 50011 See on map
    5152941710 (Other Phone Number)
    5152949402 (Fax Number)