Cafaro Dr, Orlando, FL 32818 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Irie Vibes Hookah House

Irie Vibes Hookah House is a wedding-rental company based in Orlando, Florida. This company provides a mobile hookah experience for your big day or other related events. Their customer-friendly, professional service provides all of the necessary essentials for this relaxing ritual. Using high-quality shisha, they offer more than 20 flavors to suit any taste, and they supply coconut husk coals for cleaner burning.

Irie Vibes Hookah House offers hookah-catering and rental options for weddings, engagement parties, and bachelor or bachelorette parties. The catering option includes your choice of hookah styles, 2 hours of service, and coverage by an experienced concierge. This option can reduce the stress by allowing their team to tend to the hookahs throughout your event, as well as provide setup and cleanup. Rentals include everything you need to get the party started, plus training for safe and smooth-running use. For the utmost convenience, the hookahs can be picked up or delivered to your location.

• Black-owned
ab9bc957 cf17 44bf b27e a14ae2e70baa 51 2009307 161117958985623

Irie Vibes Hookah House Pricing

Irie Vibes Hookah House Price Rates

Irie Vibes Hookah House FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Centerpieces
    Decor
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up

Team of Irie Vibes Hookah House

Jerel Henry

Jerel Henry

Owner and Lead Concierge

I Have been working in weddings and events for well over a decade. My experience is a combination of event and venue management to setup and planning. I am an Army veteran who has taken the core values I've learned there and I use them in conjuction with my dedication to excellent customer service to provide a great experience. I have always found myself being passionate about service and I use my business as an opportunity to let that shine. Currently I have done over 50 weddings so I understand how important it is to cover every detail. Book with me and together we will create a memorable experience.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Cafaro Dr Orlando, FL, 32818 See on map
    407-759-4201 (Phone number)
    Monday thru Saturday 10AM - 2AM Sunday 12PM - 2AM
    Location of (Irie Vibes Hookah House)