1029 adele street, Houston, TX 77009 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Invitology paper studio

Invitology paper studio is an invitation company located in Houston, Texas, specializing in wedding invitations and other celebratory events. Each and every product can be carefully customized with each couple’s styles and personalities in mind. With professional attention to detail, the company can create wonderful invitations to set the tone of the special occasion right from the beginning of the planning process.

Invitology paper studio provides couples with an array of card products and services that can be used to create truly bespoke products that portray their big event effortlessly. Working in close relation with each and every couple, the company offers consultation to begin the design process and gather ideas for the final product. Card products available include catalog invitations, custom invitations, menus, RSVP cards, place cards, imprinted napkins, and more. Additional services offered by the company include but are not limited to:

• Calligraphy

• Calligraphy by Sherry
  • Elias Paper Co.
  • Paper Tie Affair
Rose invitation
invitology paper studio the heights houston wedding invitations stationery 22 laser cut invitations 51 1072947 1561652897
Birthday invitation

2 Reviews for Invitology paper studio

• Meagan

Meagan Craighead · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Wedding Paper Goods

I had the best experience working with Gigi. I wanted the suite to reflect the mountains and aspens we have in Steamboat Springs, Colorado and Gigi did an amazing job making it elegant and beautiful! I loved her suggestions for fonts and envelope colors since I wasn't sure what I wanted. She was also very responsive when it came to any wording changes I wanted. I loved working with her and look forward to recommending her and using her in the future!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Invitology paper studio's reply:

Dear Meagan, thank you for kind words.
    It was a pleasure working with you, I had a lot fun. I love when I am able to reflect my customers thoughts. I am looking forward seeing the weeding pictures.

• Jennifer

Jennifer Wammack · Married on 04/20/2019

Stress free

I love working with Gigi, she listens to what you have in mind and then shows you her thoughts and stays within your budget. She is so incredibly sweet and knows what she is doing. The incurious for our formal event turned out beautifully. I will definitely continue getting invitations and stationary here.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Invitology paper studio FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing

• Invitology paper studio 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1029 adele street Houston, TX, 77009 See on map
    By appointment
    Location of (Invitology paper studio)