5961 Isla Verde Avenue, Carolina, PR 00979 Map · Phone number · Visit website

5 Reviews for InterContinental San Juan

1 User photo

InterContinental San Juan  1

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2016

So... My wedding at another hotel was canceled one month before the big day due to renovations being moved up. And that was just one of a million other things that went majorly wrong leading up to my wedding. But what did go right??.... Joel! I thought my dream wedding would remain a dream until we moved our venue and guest rooms to the Intercontinental with Joel's help. My wedding, and my entire stay at the intercontinental was amazing. They have the best and friendliest staff, life-changing frozen mojitos (if you have never had them) and damn good food. Especially the fish tacos! I would not change a single thing about our whole experience with this hotel. I don't know why there aren't many other reviews, which made me hesitant before booking, but wow. The hotel is awesome. If your looking for a wedding venue, guest rooms, or just a place to vacation, this is it. And for those considering the hotel as your wedding venue, let me touch on some things that were important to us. 1) food. No one ever says they had phenomenal wedding food. Now I can say that I have. Everything served at the cocktail hour was amazing. The churrasco was beyond words and the Caribbean potato salad was.. I am seriously running out of words here.. Amazing also! Oh and the coconut flan. 2) venue. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception on the boardwalk. We had the ocean breeze and a fantastic sunset. We had Palm trees and string lights. What more could you ask for? 3) hotel. Convenient location, amazing beach property, great rooms, great staff, private cabanas, bars and pool stayed open late, great breakfast, great food all around. No one wanted to leave. Including us! Thank you so much to Joel and the intercontinental!!

Latisha · Married on 05/12/2018

I just had my wedding at the Intercontinental and it was worth every single dime! First, the service. Any review you read about this venue should mention the service. You are truly treated like royalty the minute you even pull up to the entrance. Second, the execution is seamless. From the moment I checked in, I didn’t worry about a thing. Joel Perdomo, made my husband and I and all our guests feel like we were the centers of the universe! Whatever we needed, he was right there to get it taken care of. Our wedding ceremony was right on the boardwalk. If you want a quiet walk down the aisle and super intimate ceremony, this probably isn’t the place for you. My husband and I along with our guests, enjoyed the attention from the other guests haha. The reception and cocktail hour, however, were VERY exclusive and intimate. The staff was great. The food was amazing. And the drinks were AWESOME. As the venue is right on the beach, our guests were able to wander out to the beach and come right back in and continue partying. They also stayed at the hotel (most of them) which made it a smooth transition when the open bar really started flowing haha. An important note is that this venue has a salon downstairs. The ladies who work there (looking at you Susan!) are AWESOME. Very kind, patient and welcoming. They took great care of myself, my mom and all 6 of my bridesmaids and made us look gorgeous on the day of the wedding. My stylist did an amazing job and I’m forever thankful for her. Overall, I highly recommend this venue! They’ll take great care of you!

InterContinental San Juan  2

InterContinental San Juan FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 380
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound

• Ferrer Video Productions
    Ferrer Video Productions Wedding Videographers

The InterContinetal offers amazing surroundings, delicious food and elegant rooms. It has several alternatives for the event. It includes access to the beach!

• EOS Events
    EOS Events Wedding Florists

One of the best venues in our beautiful island. Recently renovated with the elegance and detail decor of the salons.

• David Medina Fine Art Photography
    David Medina Fine Art Photography Wedding Photographers

Recently renovated, the Intercontinental is a beautiful setting for your wedding.

• 5961 Isla Verde Avenue Carolina, 00979 See on map