San Jose, CA 95130 Map · Phone number

About Instapix Photo Booth

Dressing up and being wacky is contagious. We are the premier photo booth company in the bay area that is here to serve you and your guests! Our modern open air photo booth can fit up to twelve people comfortably and is always the center of attention at any event. We have the most creative props and our booth includes a large touchscreen monitor makes operating the booth a breeze. With packages starting @ $600 for 2 hours, it's time to grab some props, press start and get ready to strike a pose. Contact us today!

• Magic Tymes Photo Booth Co.
  • Whats Up Photos
template1
findphotos

2 Reviews for Instapix Photo Booth

Tiffany · Married on 07/03/2016

I found Instapix/Andrew through a referral from my photographer and couldn't be happier. First off, I was picky bride and Andrew was incredibly patient and accommodating... from finding a very specific front I wanted to use for the print outs to creating a customized package and layout. On top of that, Andrew went above and beyond by decorating the Photo Booth with our initials (a very nice surprise!), had great props that guests actually wanted to use, and was super friendly to all of our guests.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jean · Married on 07/12/2014

Where do I begin?

Love Instapix and Andrew! If I could give more stars, I really would.

For our wedding the past summer, we spent a good amount of time looking around for photo booths at various events since my mom and her friends love them so much. We initially booked with another company, but after so many discrepancies in our communication, we canceled our contract and shopped around a bit more. We saw Andrew's photo booth at a friend's baby shower, and seeing how nice the photos turned out, we were sold.

After we booked the event, Andrew promptly asked me for our wedding colors and soon sent me a well designed customized template. He was very accommodating for any adjustments we wanted.

Day of, Andrew arrived in plenty of time to complete the set up. I was pretty occupied that day, so I didn't get a chance to check in before cocktail hour. All I know is when I walked in, it was set up beautifully with a gorgeous navy embellished backdrop, and it was one thing I didn't have to think or worry about on a hectic day.

One of the things I really liked were all the props. So many companies charge for props, and even the ones you have to pay for aren't necessarily fun or nice. Some of my guests went a little crazy with them, so I know they loved it!

At the end of the day, in a nice, decorative box, we received a USB flash drive of all of our photos along with a photo/guestbook. And, it even had chocolate in it :)

I would definitely recommend for any event!

Sent on 03/04/2015