Ingrid Pérez Artistry-Hair and Makeup

San Juan, PR View map Visit website

Ingrid Pérez Artistry-Hair and Makeup is a professional hair and makeup service based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Ingrid Pérez, the owner of the service, is dedicated to the creation of stunning looks for each client, delivering an unforgettable experience. Ingrid Pérez Artistry-Hair and Makeup strives to make you feel beautiful from the inside out, ensuring your complete satisfaction.

This San Juan-based service makes it a priority to get to know you, developing a genuine understanding of your personal style and taste. Ingrid Pérez Artistry-Hair and Makeup strives to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of group services, on-site styling, and makeup trials. Ingrid provides the following beauty services:

• Updos
  • Contouring
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Heidy Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was very excited to have booked Ingrid to do my makeup for our engagement shoot. We were visiting family last minute in PR and literally days before the shoot, Ingrid was available to make time for me. She met me at the hotel we were staying. I simply showed her a picture of what I would like to look like and she worked her magic. No questions asked! She was professional and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend her!
  • JesiDee
    Jesi Married on 12/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don’t waste time, Ingrid is the one you want!

I almost can’t express how thankful I am for Ingrid. I couldn’t have asked for a better artist on my wedding day. She provided both hair and make up services to myself, my bridesmaids and mothers. It was priceless for all of us not have to stress about doing it ourselves therefore having her there only enhanced my wedding day experience.

She brought relaxing and happy vibes along with professionalism and obvious experienced talent. Ingrid knows how to give you the perfect look for the local climate that didn’t move all day and night through sweat, humidity and many happy tears. Plus, she was fast - I was done in an hour. I noticed she was graceful, focused and confident while in the zone.

My headpiece was actually intended to be a ribbon waist belt. When I asked if we can make it into my headpiece, she responded with genuine and friendly assurance and followed through with results - it stayed comfortably in place all day and night. I could go on and on about Ingrid but to sum it up - she’s the best!!
    Lauren A. Married on 05/17/2020

Great Experience

Listened to my needs and helped me get the natural look I wanted :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Calle 58 S O San Juan, PR, 00921
7879191084
Location of (Ingrid Pérez Artistry-Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding