Mesa, AZ 85206 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Infinite Artistry, LLC

Passionate, Professional, & Unique!

Taryn, a MAC makeup artist, has been practicing makeup for five years and has worked with runway models for the art institute of Phoenix. She also, actively works with Hawaiian Experience Spa as an aesthetician, who specializes in facials and waxing giving her extensive knowledge of the skin (behind the scenes of makeup). Taryn’s style blends fresh faced beauty with an edge. Experienced in various styles of makeup, she can help you achieve your most desired look for your wedding day – whether it’s flawlessly natural or intense and dramatic. The possibilities are endless!

Follow Infinite Artistry, LLC on

the elegant barn ashley 00
the elegant barn jillian 003

1 Reviews for Infinite Artistry, LLC

Laura · Married on 02/11/2017

Taryn is such a talent! She did my makeup as well as my five bridesmaids on my wedding day and she did such an amazing job. Taryn was able to create the exact look I was wanting for myself and my bridal party--I truly wouldn't have changed a thing. Our makeup stayed put throughout the day/night and didn't feel heavy or overdone like other makeup applications I've had in the past from different makeup artists. She's very personable, professional, and was quick to respond to my emails in the months leading up to the wedding. Taryn also introduced me to LipSense lip colors and I'm totally hooked! If you're in need of a makeup artist for any occasion, definitely give Infinite Artistry a try. I know I'll definitely be coming back when I need my makeup done in the future! Thanks again, Taryn :)

Sent on 02/27/2017

Infinite Artistry, LLC FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• The Elegant Barn
    The Elegant Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Courtney and Taryn are such a delight to work with. Its so important to have great business sense and personality, and Infinite Artistry displays both! We are fortunate to have crossed paths with these two and will recommend them to our clients over and over.

• Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing
    Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing Wedding Photographers

Infinite Artistry, LLC does beautiful works of art. I would highly recommend the business and its wonderful services. It was great working with Infinite Artistry, LLC.

• Mesa, 85206 See on map