In The Moment Photobooth

Buffalo, NY View map

In The Moment Photobooth is Buffalo’s premier photo booth rental company. Our objective is to provide the highest quality experience for your special event! What also sets us apart is the size and elegance of our booth, we provide top-notch props & durable photo strips that will not fade as time goes by. We hold ourselves to a higher standard.

Feel free to contact us!! 716-994-5555 - itmphotobooth@yahoo.com - ITMphotobooth.com

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Photo booth

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)
CD/DVD of Images
Enclosed Booth
Prints
Props

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

Kortney Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing / so fun

Sara is absolutely wonderful ! If you are looking for something to add a little fun to your party , I absolutely recommend Sara / in the moment photo booth!

In The Moment Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much Kourtney!! We REALLY appreciate your review! I’m so happy it was such a fun night!
  • Kayla
    Kayla K. Married on 10/18/2019

Great people, booth, props, and memory book

We are so happy we used In The Moment Photo booth. Sara was very communicative and helpful throughout the process. I had several of my guests specifically tell me how sweet the photobooth operators (Sara and ... I forgot the guy's name- sorry!!) were the night of the wedding. Everyone had a blast - big booth, good selection of props. We got a memory book which was hilarious to look through the next day, and we received all of the photos digitally to share wit family and friends. I would recommend them 100%!

Kayla,
    We are so touched by your kind words! Your wedding was so beautiful and we were honored to be there. THANK YOU!
    Sara
    Brianna G. Married on 08/18/2018

A night for the books :)

Having them at our wedding reception was an amazing experience! The operators of the photo booth were absolutely amazing! They were so much fun! At the end of the night we received a memory book full of photos that people took throughout the night! I would highly recommend this company, 100% of the time!

In The Moment Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Brianna!! It was truly our pleasure to provide such special memories at your wedding reception.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

265 Hampton Parkway Buffalo, NY, 14217
Location of (In The Moment Photobooth)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding