3909 ringgold road, Chattanooga, TN 37412 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 1

About In the Buff Day Salon and Spa

In the Buff Day Spa and Salon is a wedding hair, makeup, and spa services company based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. They specialize in creating creative packages to help couples feel their best on the big day. Every client is treated to a professional and relaxing experience. Prior to that, In the Buff Day Spa and Salon provides a consultation to ensure they offer exactly what you're seeking. Couples are welcome to bring photos of their desired style, along with photos of their attire and accessories, as well. The professional team here will create a custom design for you. Whether it's a pre-wedding wax, or stunning hair and makeup before the ceremony, In the Buff Day Spa and Salon will make you look and feel amazing.

Every service offered by In the Buff Day Spa and Salon will leave you feeling beautiful and refreshed. Weddings can be stressful, so they provide rejuvenating experiences so you can have complete confidence in your appearance. In the Buff Day Spa and Salon offers a variety of services to clients:

• Trial services

In the Buff Day Salon and Spa 1
In the Buff Day Salon and Spa 2

Kimberly · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank-you!

I cannot say enough amazing things about this salon for bridal parties! I made an appointment for myself, my entire bridal party, both moms, and sister in law for the morning of my wedding. In the Buff created and amazing relaxing experience for us. They gave us the “spa” room to wait in and allowed us to bring in our own breakfast. They provided us with free coffee, tea, and water and they kept checking on us to see if we needed anything. The girls that work here are so sweet and they really make you feel at home on a day when you’d expect to feel nervous. Some of my bridesmaids didn’t even get their hair or make-up done at the salon, but In the Buff let them use their extra mirrors to get ready so that we could all be together that morning.

My hairstylist and make-up artist was Madison and she made my hair and make-up exactly what I imagined for my wedding day! I felt so pretty and it lasted all day! My hair and false eyelashes lasted 2 days!

In the Buff Day Salon and Spa 3
    In the Buff Day Salon and Spa 4

Claire · Married on 03/24/2018

Amy and Alexis are amazing! They did our makeup at my wedding and I couldn't be happier. They were so fun, kind and professional! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a professional makeup artist.

In the Buff Day Salon and Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 28.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 35.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 45.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Teeth Whitening, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage

• 3909 ringgold road Chattanooga, Tennessee, TN 37412 See on map