Burgaw, NC 28425 Map · Phone number
1 review

About iMPROMPTU Photo Booth

iMPROMPTU is Wilmington’s premier photo booth service! With having the areas most competitive rates we provide fully featured photo booths using the only the best quality components. Better equipment means less maintenance or “downtime” so your guests can keep the good times going. Our booths areWe offer versatile booth setups to accommodate any space and decor with a number of options to customize the booth to your needs. All bookings include our trunk of quality props, a full time attendant and unlimited sessions and prints. Contact Us today for some iMPROMPTU fun at your next event!

For more info or to book us call 910-538-3237 or Email jason@impromptubooth.com

ib01
ipb2

1 Reviews for iMPROMPTU Photo Booth

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2013

This was by far my FAVORITE thing about my wedding reception. We had so much fun this. Some of the photos from my wedding are being used on this website. You can see how much myself and my guest loved the photo booth. I have to say I think I like these photos more then the real wedding photos. HAHAHA. They printed out as many sets as people wanted of the strips and then printed an extra to place in a photo album for the people in that photo to sign. I laugh so hard every time I look at that album. That I think is way better then any old guest signature book. I know I will be going back to look at these for many years to come. They also had a ton of different props to use to be goofy if you wanted too. I loved iMPROMTU photo booth and would recommend them to any and everyone. Thank you so much for making my wedding reception so much fun and for the awesome memories in the form of pictures.

Sent on 10/01/2013

• Absolute Best DJ Service
    Absolute Best DJ Service Wedding DJs

Impromptu Photo Booth is a great and fun addition to your wedding! Tina the attendant is very helpful withguests and lots of fun herself. A very clean and classy setup with professional quality prints at a great rate!

• Burgaw, 28425 See on map