300 E. Bristol St., Elkhart, IN 46514 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Images Jewelers

When it’s right, you know it. And you know that where you buy is as important as what you buy. Images Jewelers is the right place. You’ll find not only a beautiful array of bridal sets, but also a world of options for custom design. We are experienced, knowledgeable and passionate about helping you select the perfect engagement and wedding rings that reflect the radiance of your love. Whatever your heart seeks, you’ll find it here.

Follow Images Jewelers on

6 Reviews for Images Jewelers

Images Jewelers 1
Images Jewelers 2

Janet · Married on 07/11/2017

they fixed and sized my moms old ring - this ring means everything to me and the job was so nice it made me tear up. Love this place.

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Images Jewelers 3
    Images Jewelers 4

Drake · Married on 12/31/2016

Images is absolute best. My wife and I would not go anywhere else. I have had a number of custom pieces made, purchases items from the showcases and had repair work done on my Rolex watch. Their service is second to none. The biggest job that they have done for me is building my wife’s engagement from scratch. From start to finish, they were very accommodating to my ideas, offered educated suggestions and honored my requests for changes with no hassle whatsoever. The finished piece was 100% what I had envisioned from the beginning and we could not be happier with it. Green boxes are always a welcome surprise in our household.

Sent on 07/19/2018
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 12/16/2016

Kelly Klose (who is the bees knees) personally helped my fiancé custom design an amazing wedding set. I couldn't be happier. Images Jewelers provides an impeccable selection of quality products, and the costomer service is unparalleled. We are so grateful for Kelly Klose and Images Jewelers. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Images Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks