195 Gooseberry Dr., Reno, NV 89523 Map · Phone number

About Image Factory Photo Booths

Image Factory Photo Booths are the most fun and innovative photo booths in the area!

Our booths can fit up to 15 people in each photo for the most hilarous photos possible.

We have a slide show monitor running and constantly updating as each photo is taken. If you look around the room you will see all of your guests watching the slide show lauging out loud!

Our touch screen email kiosk allows you and your guest to instantly upload any photo taken during your event to their email. From there they can facebook, tweet or forward it to anyone they like. This is a huge hit! Your party will be remembered for years to come.

Most booth rentals will put your name and date on the photostrip...but we take it a step further. We will customize your photo strips with your custom graphics...wedding colors or theme. Your photo strip will be one of a kind!

Our motto is Quality Quality Quality and Customer Service Customer Service Customer Service!

Give us a call and we can tell you about the other options we will include for your photo booth rental!

Follow Image Factory Photo Booths on

tn1200f7fd7031f7204232ab245f57b363fd96 jpg
Image Factory Photo Booths
The elegant and modern photo booth with the slide show and email kiosk! Your guest will be talking...
Landscape1lrgportrait3smaller
Image Factory Photo Booths
A 2x6 custom photo strip.
A 2x6 custom photo strip.
A horizontal 4x6 layout with custom graphics and a personalized photo.
A horizontal 4x6 layout with custom graphics and a personalized photo.
The memory photo book created at your event. You will love to look at this for many anniversaries to...
IMAG0932
tn1200f7fd7031f7204232ab245f57b363fd96 jpg

5 Reviews for Image Factory Photo Booths

Jamie · Married on 07/11/2015

This photo booth was one of the highlights at our wedding! Our guests LOVED it and the attendants were so helpful and nice. During my correspondence with this company up until the wedding day, Natascha was willing to answer any and all questions I had and make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted for our big day. Multiple copies of the photo strips are printed so each person in the picture can have one as well as one for the guest book. The guest book is one of my favorite things from the wedding and is currently sitting on our coffee table. We also received a flash drive that had all of the digital photo prints in larger, single print form. I highly recommend going with this company for any event you have! We were able to fit lots of people in the booth at one time (I think we have a few with 13 guests in at once) and the photos still turned out clear and everyone is visible. When I was concerned about whether or not the booth would fit in our reception area, Natascha and the owner of the venue we chose coordinated everything for me so I wouldn't have to e-mail them back and forth. Such great customer service!

Sent on 10/17/2015

courtney · Married on 08/23/2014

The photo booth was a hit at our wedding! The basic props package gave our guests plenty to choose from and the photo album is something that will make us laugh for the rest of our lives. Plus we have a USB drive will all the photos. Overall great vendor to work with!

Sent on 10/10/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2012

Absolutely awesome! My husband and I booked the booth for our wedding and had no idea how awesome it really would be...for us and the guests. Our guests could print as many sets of pictures and even email them to themselves. We also got a copy of each guests photo that was put into a photo album. It was our guestbook and the guests all signed under their pictures. It was sooo much fun looking through the book and seeing our guests with the most hilarious props! The owners are awesome as well! They communicated perfectly, were very professional, and made the night go so much smoother! They really encouraged the guests to get into the booth and have fun with it! My 89 year old grandma had a blast!!! :-) I HIGHLY recommend their booth over the others!! Their booth is of extreme high quality and is set up like a photo shoot and can fit a lot of people inside! SUPER FUN!!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Image Factory Photo Booths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 195 Gooseberry Dr. Reno, 89523 See on map