ILY Couture

North Salt Lake, UT View map

Enhance your wardrobe with women's, men's, kids apparel from Ily Couture. Our collection of trendy clothes includes tops, sweatshirts and the ever-popular wifey t-shirt. For confident women, our fashion line is a way to express individuality. Get everything you need right here to create a look that enables you to live your life in style and comfort.

Wearing our fashion forward clothing shows off your personal sense of style. Now is the time to dive right in and discover the perfect tops for everyday wear. Stock up on cute wardrobe items like our grey wifey T, bride and hubby tee.

You are unique, which is why we dedicate our time and energy discovering the trendy clothes that will inspire you. We know you love to dress up and fuss over the latest in women's fashion clothing and jewelry. You want to look cute and confident, after all, confidence is beautiful and the most attractive quality a woman can have.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Themed

What items are available?

Clothing
Jewelry
Sunglasses

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
  • User2540078 Event on: 02/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I love these shirts!!!!I I received a wifey t- shirt and a wifey sweatshirt as a gift. I get asked all of the time where I got them. The sweatshirt is super soft and the t-shirt fits great! I would totally recommend both of these products.
    Erika Married on 06/09/2015
    4.7 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    I loved my Wifey and Hubby tees I got for my Honeymoon from Ilycouture.com They are the best quality and besides trying to get my husband to wear his, it was the BEST purchase ever. Great for honeymooning photos.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

North Salt Lake, 84054
Location of (ILY Couture)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding